PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For Smoking

Skippy911sc
09-Dec-2007, 03:41 AM
I was just watching this flick (great) on Sat and saw a part I never notice and wondered if any of you fine vidiots noticed...when Nailor is being asked about testifying it is by a member of his firm...anyone get this??? og man I saw this several times and this is the first time I saw this...It reminded me of the whole fema press conference scandal.

DeadJonas190
09-Dec-2007, 07:28 AM
I didn't see that, but I will definatly pay more attention next time I see it.

On a side note, have you seen the directors new movie Juno yet? It is awesome.

AcesandEights
10-Dec-2007, 02:06 AM
On a side note, have you seen the directors new movie Juno yet? It is awesome.

I saw the trailer for this ahead of the Darjeeling Limited and it went right on to my 'must see list'. I'm glad you liked it, but I haven't gotten to check it out yet.

SymphonicX
11-Dec-2007, 02:22 PM
Erm...I didn't really dig this movie, it wasn't biting enough,the satire was weak and thin on the ground and I didn't find myself particularly endeared to any of it...it was OK but just a bit bland...although the thought of being "inside" katie holmes does get the blood flowing...

DeadJonas190
17-Dec-2007, 06:30 AM
Juno opens everywhere Christmas day, but until then it's released in a couple more cities every week. I have seen it twice so far because of free screenings in my area and I am attending another one tomorrow.

Yes, I like it that much.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Dec-2007, 03:24 PM
I will have to re-watch Thank You For Smoking. I don't remember anyone from his firm asking if he would testify, I thought it was one of the M.O.D. squaders... I thought Bobby J Bliss, asked.