Cykotic
14-Dec-2007, 09:05 PM
BUE-QAvk58o

DjfunkmasterG
15-Dec-2007, 12:51 AM
Dead!

Legion2213
15-Dec-2007, 12:58 AM
Meh, I really tried to get into the re-launch of this series, but I just couldn't, even the awesome Daleks couldn't sway me...:rockbrow:

Edit: was that the beautiful Kylie I spotted there?

Rottedfreak
15-Dec-2007, 06:53 AM
All I get is a Quicktime logo with a question mark.
But on youtube I saw the Titanic is in fact a future replica. Evilest tease ever.

MinionZombie
15-Dec-2007, 11:50 AM
*eep* No problem at all, Doctor. :D

To be honest I was kinda looking forward to seeing him on the original Titanic, but I also think the idea of a Space Titanic is really good too. Should be good Xmas Day viewing! :)

Roll on the big day, speaking of which, gotta put up the decorations today. :cool:

capncnut
15-Dec-2007, 01:02 PM
To be honest I was kinda looking forward to seeing him on the original Titanic...
Yeah, me too. Still, wouldn't miss the show for the world.

MinionZombie
15-Dec-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, me too. Still, wouldn't miss the show for the world.
Perzactly.

If it had been the original Titanic - he might have accidentally averted the ice berg and it would have made it to New York - whelp! New universe chaos and space-time-contiuums going all fuzzy etc.

But instead, it's Titanic: In Space ... there'd better not be a hokey love story between a posh totty and a charming fiesta deck sort. :lol::eek:

capncnut
15-Dec-2007, 05:32 PM
But instead, it's Titanic: In Space ... there'd better not be a hokey love story between a posh totty and a charming fiesta deck sort. :lol:
Actually, it would be rather comical to see the Doc and Kylie floating in spacesuits at the front of the ship, saying, 'I'm the king of the cosmos'. :lol:

MinionZombie
16-Dec-2007, 11:46 AM
Actually, it would be rather comical to see the Doc and Kylie floating in spacesuits at the front of the ship, saying, 'I'm the king of the cosmos'. :lol:
Then he can doodle Kylie in the nip ... Kylie in the nip I mean, not the Doctor...who wants to see that? :eek:

MinionZombie
16-Dec-2007, 11:47 AM
Then he can doodle Kylie in the nip ... Kylie in the nip I mean, not the Doctor...who wants to see that? :eek:

MinionZombie
16-Dec-2007, 11:47 AM

capncnut
16-Dec-2007, 03:08 PM
Wow, triple trouble! :eek:

DeadJonas190
17-Dec-2007, 06:24 AM
the video is gone, what was it?

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow, triple trouble! :eek:
*sigh* was having reet forum woes yesterday...

capncnut
17-Dec-2007, 02:37 PM
*sigh* was having reet forum woes yesterday...
Join the club, I have forum woes on a daily basis. :(

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2007, 05:36 PM
Join the club, I have forum woes on a daily basis. :(
Had them again today, a post took 16 minutes to do post. :rolleyes: