Thanks for the post!

DjfunkmasterG
17-Dec-2007, 01:57 PM
Is there a non youtube.com link?

bassman
17-Dec-2007, 03:25 PM
Is there a non youtube.com link?

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/

It's spreading across the net, so you should be able to find it easily if that link doesn't work.

Ivarr
18-Dec-2007, 03:28 AM
Now be honest ... would you even want to be in the same zip code as that Joker?

That is the arch enemy of Batman.

Not funny ... but twisted and psyco and very very dangerous.

"all we found in his pockets was knives and lint"

I can not wait.

ProfessorChaos
18-Dec-2007, 05:40 AM
i'm predicting that this movie will be the blockbuster of summer '08. and quite possibly the best batman movie ever.:thumbsup:

bassman
18-Dec-2007, 12:06 PM
i'm predicting that this movie will be the blockbuster of summer '08. and quite possibly the best batman movie ever.:thumbsup:

I'm betting on that. I normally try to not build up movies before I see them because it generally only leads to being let down......but how can this movie not be THE Batman movie? Nolan already claimed the fame of being the best batman director and this looks to take it a few steps farther.

One thing about the trailer though.....there's no mention of Harvey Dent. I'm thinking that Nolan is not going to advertise his character much because he's the real character ark of The Dark Knight seeing as how the Joker is an absolute and we never learn where he comes from...

At least they made the Joker scary again.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/738/jokes2uq4.gif
Creepy. And where are those people that were doubting "brokeback Ledger"?:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
20-Dec-2007, 11:17 AM
Ledger is going make a kick ass joker. That teaser already pretty much eludes to that. I am so looking forward to July 2008. :D

MontagMOI
20-Dec-2007, 02:22 PM
Looks really good. I am not a big fan of Heath Ledger but he looks perfect as the joker. Im really looking forward to this.
Considering what Chris Nolan has done with the Joker and Scarecrow in the first film i would like to see him tackle a horror film. I think he has a good eye for the creepy.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Dec-2007, 03:20 PM
A chris Nolan zombie film?

Now thats what I would like to see.

bassman
20-Dec-2007, 04:26 PM
Looks really good. I am not a big fan of Heath Ledger but he looks perfect as the joker. Im really looking forward to this.
Considering what Chris Nolan has done with the Joker and Scarecrow in the first film i would like to see him tackle a horror film. I think he has a good eye for the creepy.

You can't even really tell it's Ledger. When I saw the trailer in theater, this guy behind me told his date that it was Ledger and she said "....no it isn't. It looks nothing like him."

A Nolan horror film? I would definitely check it out. Insomnia was pretty close to horror, imo. Great vibe to that flick.

Relic
25-Dec-2007, 03:46 AM
If I only get to see one movie in 2008, it will be this. My favorite actor if Christian Bale, and Nolan completely owns Batman. Nice to see the Brits get their hands on an American institution, rather than the other way 'round.

The Dark Knight will kick major ass. Can't wait...!

Danny
25-Dec-2007, 01:44 PM
ledger wasnt bad in brokeback mountain, he pulled off "what if tommy lee jones was a repressed homosexual" very well:lol:
im looking forward to this more and more, the first picks of just his face with dark eyes didnt get me excited, but now hes got these wide eyes, and epsecailly those ****ing maky fingernails as you see on his cover picture for empire (ill scan that and post it if you aint seen it guys) and hes totally pulling off the good old "giving poisoned candy to boyscouts" joker of the batman detective comics.

bassman
26-Dec-2007, 12:40 PM
ledger wasnt bad in brokeback mountain, he pulled off "what if tommy lee jones was a repressed homosexual" very well:lol:
im looking forward to this more and more, the first picks of just his face with dark eyes didnt get me excited, but now hes got these wide eyes, and epsecailly those ****ing maky fingernails as you see on his cover picture for empire (ill scan that and post it if you aint seen it guys) and hes totally pulling off the good old "giving poisoned candy to boyscouts" joker of the batman detective comics.

You want to see this sequel.....yet you refuse to see the first film?:rockbrow:

Danny
26-Dec-2007, 07:03 PM
well im sick of super hero origin films especially since anyone who reads comics knows batman..... shame with the joker theres 4 or 5 different ones but it applies, but the whole going off for training to fight the scarecrow didnt really sell me, this on the other hand looks fookin' amazing, and i dont refuse to see it, ive just not gone out of my way to pay to see it, if its on tv or a freind has the dvd then yeah ill watch it.

bassman
26-Dec-2007, 07:31 PM
well im sick of super hero origin films especially since anyone who reads comics knows batman..... shame with the joker theres 4 or 5 different ones but it applies, but the whole going off for training to fight the scarecrow didnt really sell me, this on the other hand looks fookin' amazing, and i dont refuse to see it, ive just not gone out of my way to pay to see it, if its on tv or a freind has the dvd then yeah ill watch it.

I understand. But FYI....he doesn't go off to get training to fight Scarecrow and Scarecrow is a minor character in the film. You should definitely try to watch it before you see The Dark Knight because the two films tie in to each other.

Danny
30-Dec-2007, 01:48 AM
i might have to do that as this trailer finally worked for me and it looks fantastic i gotta say.

EvilNed
30-Dec-2007, 02:17 PM
Creepy. And where are those people that were doubting "brokeback Ledger"?:lol:

I'm one of them, but not because of Brokeback Mountain. Because I never saw that.

But anyways, I've changed my mind, he works. :p

slickwilly13
01-Jan-2008, 05:11 PM
Remember this version of the Joker? *L*

f9QhOmvntHY

Danny
01-Jan-2008, 05:27 PM
when you notice the tash it never becomes unnoticable again, why romero wouldnt shave off something that narutally regrows after a month on average is beyond me.:rolleyes:

capncnut
01-Jan-2008, 05:33 PM
Remember this version of the Joker?
Caesar Romero was badass! :cool:

Danny
01-Jan-2008, 05:37 PM
penguin however sounded like a sex offender "so catwoman what do you say we -WAH!wahwahwah!":lol:

bassman
03-Jan-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow.....there is yet another trailer. This one is even better than the first. Check it out!

iHufrsP9XMA&rel

Danny
03-Jan-2008, 05:42 PM
i cant believe someone whent to the trouble of doing that.:stunned:

bassman
03-Jan-2008, 07:15 PM
i cant believe someone whent to the trouble of doing that.:stunned:

But it gave me a good laugh.

ProfessorChaos
04-Jan-2008, 04:19 AM
hell yeah...that was a riot.:lol: