PDA

View Full Version : back from the dead...lol

vissionaerie
18-Dec-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone...it's been a long time since i've been here...i see old face's and new face's....hopefully i'm still remembered even if it's a little memory...i'm Visionary from the old boards...Hey Der Deutsch i miss talking with you...
i'm a truck driver now i got my CDL back in July i travel cross country i've been to Cali over a dozen times and I been to Oregon and Washington several times also...it's been quit an adventure let me tell you...lol

Any how i hope to be hearing from you guys :o

MikePizzoff
18-Dec-2007, 07:16 PM
Ah, a fellow Jersey-ite. I think I remember you from the old boards. Either way, welcome back!

kortick
19-Dec-2007, 01:17 AM
welcome back

what parts of oregon have you gone thru?

I may need to go out there to take care of
some things and am curious.

anyways hello to you

vissionaerie
19-Dec-2007, 05:32 PM
i've also been to portland, and eugene...like i said down Route 5 to get to california

mista_mo
19-Dec-2007, 07:42 PM
I dunno, your name sounds oddly serene and familier however.

I think I may remember you from way back when.

vissionaerie
19-Dec-2007, 08:08 PM
talked with quite a few times in the chat room if i remember correctly...and if we didn't talk in chat room i remember seeiing your posts

mista_mo
20-Dec-2007, 07:29 PM
hmmm, this is indeed quite a cantrip we find ourselves in...

must've been the old chat that was bugged as **** and always broke down and booted me out for no gosh darn tootlin reason?

yea, i think it was.
I also remember talking to bongholio a hell of alot,..ahhh now i remember u! I can't remember the conversations, but i'm sure, that because i was involved, they were silly!

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke