PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered me one of these... TDK poster.

DjfunkmasterG
21-Dec-2007, 01:44 PM
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/thedarkknightimages/TDK_joker_onesheet_whysoserious.jpg

Has to be the coolest poster for TDK yet.

Tricky
21-Dec-2007, 01:53 PM
piccy no showy!

bassman
21-Dec-2007, 02:13 PM
The picture doesn't work. Which one is it, how much was it, and where did you get it from?

EDIT: After checking the link, I see that it's this picture:
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/thedarkknightimages/TDK_joker_onesheet_whysoserious.jpg

Nice one. I think this one is probably my favorite so far:
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/thedarkknightimages/joker_onesheet1_sm.jpg

DjfunkmasterG
21-Dec-2007, 02:32 PM
I got the top one.

I also like the bottom one.

eBay.com $32.00 shipped, because they are limited edition posters. I didn't see the bottom one on eBay.

Danny
22-Dec-2007, 05:22 PM
they both look radass.

-yes radass.
- i never saw batman begins though, im sick of "origin" ones but this looks awesome its gotta be said.

ProfessorChaos
22-Dec-2007, 05:36 PM
dude, you need to see batman begins. now. stop. go.

bassman
22-Dec-2007, 06:22 PM
they both look radass.

-yes radass.
- i never saw batman begins though, im sick of "origin" ones but this looks awesome its gotta be said.

Whaaa??? Batman Begins is a great f*cking movie. Not just a great superhero or comic book film, but a great film. The best Batman, imo.

And what's wrong with it being an origin film? It's the beginning of a new series of films and has nothing to do with the four films from the nineties.

Trust us on this, Hellsing.....see Batman Begins.

Danny
22-Dec-2007, 06:32 PM
i just cant be doing with another film just to set up an origin story thats been doing the rounds for 50 odd years at least. it could be ****ing brilliant but i dont want to pay to be told a story which pretty much everyone allreayd knows the basis of allready.

MinionZombie
22-Dec-2007, 07:42 PM
i just cant be doing with another film just to set up an origin story thats been doing the rounds for 50 odd years at least. it could be ****ing brilliant but i dont want to pay to be told a story which pretty much everyone allreayd knows the basis of allready.
Oh my god I'd so slap you upside the mush for saying that if I was anywhere near you right now.

Come on! :eek:

WATCH THE F*CKING MOVIE OR I'LL PUNCH YA! :eek::D

Batman Begins is superb, nuff said.

Danny
22-Dec-2007, 10:21 PM
*does a ray winston*

OY DAN' CARE EEF ITS FACH'IN' SU-PERB, OIY AINT WATCH-IN' NO MORE FACH'IN' SUP-A-ERO ORIGEEN MOVIES YOU SCCCCHHLLAAAAGGGGG!

MinionZombie
23-Dec-2007, 10:57 AM
*does a ray winston*

OY DAN' CARE EEF ITS FACH'IN' SU-PERB, OIY AINT WATCH-IN' NO MORE FACH'IN' SUP-A-ERO ORIGEEN MOVIES YOU SCCCCHHLLAAAAGGGGG!
*slaps hellsing massively upside the noggin*

:rolleyes:

You're so ... get ready to tease some nip with this one ... jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyd ed, hellsing. :rolleyes::D

capncnut
25-Dec-2007, 05:01 PM
"BATMAHN? I'LL FAHKIN' S**T 'IM!" :D

DjfunkmasterG
28-Dec-2007, 12:52 PM

No offense hellsing, but you have become a little bit of an ass lately. Your criticism of everything is negative. :(:confused::mad:

MontagMOI
28-Dec-2007, 01:29 PM
Erm, as an east londoner born and bred, can i thank everyone on here for their excellent impressions of Dick Van Dyke. :p

01-Jan-2008, 09:01 AM
i never saw batman begins though, im sick of "origin" ones but this looks awesome its gotta be said.

lest you be the butt of these boards you must terminate any present activity and find yourself a way of watching Batman Begins.

immediately. best retelling of Bats' origin in a long time.

plus Liam Nesson as... Ducard?

cccccc'mmmmmooooooooooonnnnnnnn
(quoted from Peter Griffin)

DjfunkmasterG
02-Jan-2008, 12:43 PM
I Agree 7734, Begins is one of the best Batman films ever. I think Hellsing should check it out before he rants about it being bad or something negative.

BTW, the poster finally arrived. w00t! :D

bassman
02-Jan-2008, 12:53 PM
I Agree 7734, Begins is one of the best Batman films ever. I think Hellsing should check it out before he rants about it being bad or something negative.

BTW, the poster finally arrived. w00t! :D

Finally saw the poster in person at the theater yesterday. What does the red lettering below "Summer 2008" say? It looked like some sort of code, but I didn't want to stand in the lobby and figure it out.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Jan-2008, 02:53 PM
I will have to look at mine when I get home.