PDA

View Full Version : why is this man not on ninteys payroll?

Danny
23-Dec-2007, 12:01 PM
Jd3-eiid-Uw

setting aside any possible real world applications, for resi 4 or the new fatal frame coming out, or even arcadey one slike house 4 or brawl this would make the one player experience totally immersive and probably reel in a few people who arent inticed by the wii's bitching multiplayer.
This guy should be working for nintendo like right now.

Craig
23-Dec-2007, 01:13 PM
My God, surely Nintendo realised the potential before this guy? Anyway this is very cool.

Danny
23-Dec-2007, 01:26 PM
i guess we have gotten closer to vr gameing, if only a little, without even realising it.

-i just wish i could find a wii. ive seen people go in a shop, buy em for those ripoff £400 bundles then go into the newsagents next door and put a sign in the window advertising "RARE wii £600 with wii sports":mad:

capncnut
25-Dec-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah, this guy should be working for Nintendo, no doubts about it.

Inbetween bouts of replaying Mass Effect on the 360, I've been giving Umbrella Chronicles a blast on the Wii. Imagine all that 3D malarky in an RE game? Man...

Danny
25-Dec-2007, 05:31 PM
aye, if that gets interworked into...i dunno, is it fatal frame 4 or 5 thats coming to the wii?, either one with more vr would shat me right up.

DeadJonas190
26-Dec-2007, 03:20 AM
Jd3-eiid-Uw

setting aside any possible real world applications, for resi 4 or the new fatal frame coming out, or even arcadey one slike house 4 or brawl this would make the one player experience totally immersive and probably reel in a few people who arent inticed by the wii's bitching multiplayer.
This guy should be working for nintendo like right now.

Wow, that's amazing. Hopefully Nintendo will see this video and use him to make their games more immersive. Imagine a FPS with this involved, it would be amazing.

Tricky
26-Dec-2007, 01:22 PM
Im foaming at the mouth thinking what crysis would be like using that technology,oh man!:eek:

Danny
26-Dec-2007, 06:50 PM
Im foaming at the mouth thinking what crysis would be like using that technology,oh man!:eek:

far cry would have been awesome with this too, bakc in the day before all the ****, ports of ports of a pc to console port versions that is.

bassman
26-Dec-2007, 08:38 PM
Surely this guy isn't the first to come up with this idea....