PDA

View Full Version : would you rather...

Danny
24-Dec-2007, 08:34 PM
So you wake up tied to a chair with mr.blonde dousing you in petrol and holding out a lighter, you have to either eat cat food or dog food or be set on fire, whats your choice?

Cykotic
24-Dec-2007, 08:53 PM
dude, i've been burned before. badly.... no way in hell would i'd go through that again..

bring on the kittiekat!

Legion2213
24-Dec-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm hanging around that same old scene
My girlfriend Betsy she's just fourteen
There's nothing better for me to do
I'm living on dog food

Dog food is so good for you
It makes you strong and clever too
Dog food is a current craze
Eat some every day

I chew up my "Sunday Mirror"
I read about the rich I fear
Dog food is my whole life
Dog food composes my wife

Yum yum yum - Woof woof woof - Arf arf

If it's good enough for Iggy, it's good enough for me. :D

Terran
24-Dec-2007, 10:53 PM
Id bite off my own finger over getting burned like that....

So if I only have to eat cat food or dog food...I wouldnt have a preference.....

Mike70
25-Dec-2007, 01:50 AM
hellsing you are one sick...puppy.:D

bravo.:lol:

MaximusIncredulous
25-Dec-2007, 07:13 AM
Everything kittie has that... sour smell to it. I'll eat the dog food but since Mr. Blonde has a lighter perhaps he can hold it under the Alpo can for a bit. I like my slop heated up.

Danny
25-Dec-2007, 01:21 PM
good point, heated or unheated folks, whats your preferance?

Dtothe3
25-Dec-2007, 04:55 PM
Dog food cold. It would be like a cold pork pie without the pastry.

Danny
25-Dec-2007, 05:05 PM
and with a higher meat content in the "meat".

mista_mo
25-Dec-2007, 05:54 PM
well,

i assume i'm touching earth/material derived from rock, sooooo, i'll just use earth bending to bend up a pillar of rock splitting the man in half, then i'll bend anouther, smaller one up to cut my bindings and gtfo.

Therefore I win, no eating cat or dog food, and i am scott free.

just gassy

Chic Freak
28-Dec-2007, 12:00 AM
I'd go for the dog food, because I think it has a lower percentage of meat than cat food, which might make it slightly less disgusting, and cold, so it wouldn't smell so much.

Danny
28-Dec-2007, 12:10 AM
dude, dog food smells like cat poo.:lol:

in fact thats the cycle, dead dogs are ground up adn fed to cats, which **** that out adn that **** is turned into dog food, though my last dog ate there **** out the litter tray if you werent careful, so maybe he jsut wanted to go against market inflation.

...or just loved to gobble down them meat cigars.

3pidemiC
28-Dec-2007, 06:12 AM
Why in the world would anyone want to be burned instead of eating nasty food? That just doesn't make sense.

Cat food always looked tastey. :P

Danny
28-Dec-2007, 01:34 PM
yeah who the heck chose that they would rather burn alive than eat a tin of pet food?:eek:

mista_mo
28-Dec-2007, 02:47 PM
find loop holes, I did.

that way no eating of pet food and no burning.

Danny
28-Dec-2007, 03:12 PM
in that case i would sacrifice a virgin whilst chanting holy diver by dio to summon cthulu to rescue me.:lol:

mista_mo
28-Dec-2007, 10:46 PM
k, it has to be realistic. Thats the only constraint.

although, i do find your method humourous...

Danny
29-Dec-2007, 12:20 AM
yeaaaah, i unwantingly fit into the 'chandler' role 'round here when it gets to serious, like someone picking fire over dog food.:lol:

DeadJonas190
29-Dec-2007, 02:53 AM
Dog food, only because cat food smells a lot worse.

vissionaerie
01-Jan-2008, 02:23 AM
is it canned food or the dry stuff...cause if it's dry i'll eat it cat or dog...if it's wet i'll eat the dog food...lol

capncnut
01-Jan-2008, 03:15 PM
If it was a can of Pedigree Chum, then the deed would be done with a smile. Ask Mad Max, he ate dog food in The Road Warrior, there's enough chunky bits in the Chum to make the experience rather pleasant. If it was a crappy brand or one of them tripe rolls then no, I'm not going there.

At the end of the day it's pointless deciding 'cos Mr Blonde ain't gonna let you go, no matter what you choose. He's a sicko. The type of guy that would get off on watching you eat dog/cat food and then set you alight just for the fun of it all.

"Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right..." :D

Tricky
01-Jan-2008, 03:25 PM
Gimme the dog food!ive tasted it before,and it wouldnt do you any harm eating it!even better,you could do proper "dog sh!t" farts later on,then start asking who's stood in something :lol:

Danny
01-Jan-2008, 05:32 PM
is it canned food or the dry stuff...cause if it's dry i'll eat it cat or dog...if it's wet i'll eat the dog food...lol

that would totally be woody allens answer too.:lol: