PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings!

Yojimbo
24-Dec-2007, 10:56 PM
Just wanted to wish all my friends here at HPOTD a very Merry Christmas (meant in a non-denominational way that is) for all of you and your families.

Happy Kwanza, Happy Hannukah, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy December!

acealive1
24-Dec-2007, 11:14 PM
hell yea. speak your mind,dont clean up your message after,bro. ya dont gotta make it PC for all of us. merry christmas to u too :D

look at it this way,people might say they dont "celebrate christmas" or they "dont believe in god", but let somethin bad happen,and those same people will go 'oh god!!! please help me!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Yojimbo
25-Dec-2007, 12:18 AM
hell yea. speak your mind,dont clean up your message after,bro. ya dont gotta make it PC for all of us. merry christmas to u too :D

look at it this way,people might say they dont "celebrate christmas" or they "dont believe in god", but let somethin bad happen,and those same people will go 'oh god!!! please help me!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Rock on, acealive! Did not want to offend inadvertently, but of course you all are zombie folks and practically bulletproof in that respect.

Regards from Los Angeles.

acealive1
25-Dec-2007, 12:26 AM
Rock on, acealive! Did not want to offend inadvertently, but of course you all are zombie folks and practically bulletproof in that respect.

Regards from Los Angeles.

pick me up some del taco!! :lol::lol::lol:

Shadowofthedead
25-Dec-2007, 03:18 AM
merry christmas and all those other holidays in december... but no really marry christmas:elol:

Mike70
25-Dec-2007, 03:21 AM
right back at you yojimbo, merry christmas. same goes for everyone else. i have just put the boy's stuff out (in my capacity as santa) under the tree and can't wait to see his face in the morning.

frak me. long evening though. we were coming back from my parent's in cincinnati, my son was asleep in his car seat when he wakes up and says two of the words parent's dread to hear - "sore tummy" followed by a disgustingly huge projectile vomit all over himself and the back of our car. it is time like this i wish i had chosen leather seats...

AcesandEights
29-Dec-2007, 03:58 PM
Sorry I'm a bit late, but it's been crazy the last 2 weeks. Happy Holidays, folks!

Danny
29-Dec-2007, 04:28 PM
ugh the holidays cant end quick enough for me, theres sod all to do and the tv sucks and all the city centres are fuller than a pennsylvania mall during a zombie outbreak so im bored as fook counting the days till uni comes back and job hunting.

one more reason i prefer halloween over christmas.:blood2:

AcesandEights
29-Dec-2007, 04:39 PM
ugh the holidays cant end quick enough for me, theres sod all to do and the tv sucks and all the city centres are fuller than a pennsylvania mall during a zombie outbreak so im bored as fook counting the days till uni comes back and job hunting.

one more reason i prefer halloween over christmas.:blood2:

So...bah humbug, then? :)

Well, Happy Holidays none-the-less. May your city centres quickly empty, your job prospects overflow and your TV prospects brighten, Hells.

Danny
29-Dec-2007, 05:02 PM
im waiting for heroes season 2 me'self.;)