PDA

View Full Version : bassman, avert thine eyes, the be kind ,rewind trailer

Danny
26-Dec-2007, 08:20 PM
2IugKepxOyY

i saw this trailer today before ...ugh, balls of fury and this had a more origional plot in the trailer alone than that hilarious piece of garbage, so its jack black and some other dude remaking **** versions of films like ghostbusters, the lion king, robo cop and the like, it looks like it might be a decent comedy.

bassman
26-Dec-2007, 08:26 PM
Good trailer.

It's been out for about 3 or 4 months now.:lol:

CoinReturn
26-Dec-2007, 10:43 PM
That "other dude" is Mos Def. Respect, son!

Danny
27-Dec-2007, 12:08 AM
That "other dude" is Mos Def. Respect, son!

yeah ,i have no idea what that is, im guessing rap and if so *makes noise of a toilet flushing* not my thang'.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Dec-2007, 11:40 AM
Actually Mos Def is a really great actor. He has turned in numerous outstanding performances in films like:

16 Blocks
The Italian Job
Something the Lord Made

I highly suggest you check them out before just blowing it off as a rap thing. :elol:

bassman
27-Dec-2007, 12:03 PM
Actually Mos Def is a really great actor. He has turned in numerous outstanding performances in films like:

16 Blocks
The Italian Job
Something the Lord Made

I highly suggest you check them out before just blowing it off as a rap thing. :elol:

Dude....how could you forget Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy? He was Ford Prefect and did a damn good job with it. He was also hilarious on Chappelle's Show.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Dec-2007, 01:59 PM
I never watched Dave Chappelle, or the Hitchhiker's Guide movie.

bassman
27-Dec-2007, 02:04 PM
I never watched Dave Chappelle, or the Hitchhiker's Guide movie.

You should definitely check out Hitchhiker's Guide. Fun movie and his role(as a few others) is hilarious.

EvilNed
27-Dec-2007, 03:18 PM
Mos Def is definetly a great actor. After watching 16 Blocks, I was sold. Any other, ANY other hip-hop or rap artist would have portrayed that character as a gung-ho gangster. Not Mos Def. He portrayed him as an ordinary guy, who was a bit slow too, but very kind. More or less the opposite of being a gangster. That's why I like him. He's acting! He's acting characters, not himself.

Danny
27-Dec-2007, 04:32 PM
You should definitely check out Hitchhiker's Guide. Fun movie and his role(as a few others) is hilarious.

and cahppelles show, not as funny as chris rock, but close man, damn close.

MinionZombie
27-Dec-2007, 06:10 PM
Chappelle's Show - damn good show that.

HGTTGalaxy - pretty good flick.

Mos Def in 16 Blocks ... no thanks, that voice he put on annoying the sh*t out of me, the whole character did. Completely trounced any good done by Brucie being cool as ever in the flick.