PDA

View Full Version : Benazir Bhutto dead

EvilNed
27-Dec-2007, 03:31 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/pakistan.bhutto/index.html

The former prime minister of Pakistan. I know many of you probably never heard of her, but I'd like to bring her up just to remind you that Pakistan is currently controlled by a radical islamist dictator which the US supports... With military funding and technology.

Oh, the irony.

Neil
27-Dec-2007, 07:49 PM
What a mess :(

capncnut
27-Dec-2007, 08:11 PM
It's hardly surprising. They tried to take her out before a while back and ended up taking out 200 people instead!

SoCalLoco
27-Dec-2007, 08:54 PM
She always struck me as being a meddling bitch. It's tragic that she died, but she should have knew it was coming. The dumbass should have kept her big nose and loud mouth out of Pakistan. The extremists didn't like her and neither did Musharraf's faction, so it seems to me like she had a death wish going on.

Here's a tip: If you're ever kicked out of power from a coup de tat, don't ever return to your country. Christ. Some people can't take a hint.

EDIT: Or it could be that the Pakistani ISI, aided by the CIA and MI-5 had her whacked, only to blame it on militants, giving Musharraf more executive powers to oppress the Paki people even further.

EvilNed
27-Dec-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm sure she believed enough in her cause that she was willing to accept possible death. Some people are like that, which I commend them for.

Relic
28-Dec-2007, 12:54 AM
Ironic, but necessary. 20/20 hindsight is nice for sarcasm but doesn't do **** in the real world...

The Soviet Union was by far the bigger "evil" during World War II, but they were an Ally -- even after the systematic rape of Poland -- go figure. After Hitler blew out his brains, the Soviets showed their true colors and begat the Cold War. The U.S. aided Afghanistan to fight the Soviets during the '80s, which worked. The Soviets got their asses handed to them thanks to the exploding tips of Stinger missiles, only to fall to the Taliban, who in turn got their ass kicked by the United Nations, U.S. and the U.K. Iraq was a quasi "ally" of the West during the 80s against hated rival Iran, who shifted to the Soviet sphere of influence. The two fought to a draw, but it was obvious the U.S. had to support Saddam, the lesser of the two evils -- particularly after the Iran hostage fiasco that doomed Jimmy Carter's presidency. That all changed when Saddam made a bid for control of the world's oil. He got his ass kicked, in turn kicked and humiliated Billy Clinton's ass for 8 years, then got his own ass kicked by Dub'ya.

As they say, it's a mad, mad world.

Now Pakistan, aided to help hunt down Osama, is turning into the "new" Al Qaida empire, after getting kicked out of Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia. And this time, Pakistan has nukes.

Yes-sir, a mad, mad world...

EvilNed
28-Dec-2007, 01:34 AM
Ironic, but necessary. 20/20 hindsight is nice for sarcasm but doesn't do **** in the real world...

Sometimes, human ignorance surprises even me. There's nothing necessary about this situation. Learn from history or be an idiot.

CornishCorpse
01-Jan-2008, 08:45 PM
Learn from history or be an idiot.

Truer words never said.

kortick
03-Jan-2008, 04:48 AM
Its her own fault

I told her those were my goddamn cheezy poofs!

acting like she didnt understand english....

god help me Im getting worse, if thats possible

tju1973
05-Jan-2008, 04:49 AM
Ha ha..

RIP-- You have brought nothing but anguish and shame to your people and nation.....

Now let the War get going...:evil:

Really..

WHO CARES?!?!?

acealive1
05-Jan-2008, 04:58 AM
those morons will never be on par with anyone in the free world cuz of this garbage. the government cooperates with an assassination AND THEN a cover up? wow...