PDA

View Full Version : priceless

Danny
28-Dec-2007, 01:52 PM
nintendo wii: £179
television: a couple grand maybe
kid smashing a basball bat with a wiimote in it into the screen in slow-mo?: priceless.:lol:

gDiqQgZkw3E

3pidemiC
28-Dec-2007, 02:23 PM
It looks like the bat broke the glass on the cabinet.

capncnut
28-Dec-2007, 02:32 PM
Definitely broke the cabinet, but one has the think what shards of broken glass could do to a HD TV. Serves him right because he was deliberately going overboard. The Wii Manual clearly states, "don't use excessive swings when using the Nunchuck, the game will respond just as well with moderate force." Or something like that.

MinionZombie
28-Dec-2007, 03:03 PM
And blatantly not using the wrist strap, numpty-ass kiddy-wink...and yes, it was the cabinet. A TV wouldn't smash that easily or nosily, that's got glass cabinet all over it.

I remember as a kid, just a wee chap, smashing a glass door by running into it...cos I thought it'd be awesome or something, lol...I duno. :rolleyes:

Danny
28-Dec-2007, 03:03 PM
Definitely broke the cabinet, but one has the think what shards of broken glass could do to a HD TV. Serves him right because he was deliberately going overboard. The Wii Manual clearly states, "don't use excessive swings when using the Nunchuck, the game will respond just as well with moderate force." Or something like that.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/20061113.jpg

i hope someone gets a laugh as it took like ten minutes to find that one:lol:

CoinReturn
28-Dec-2007, 06:53 PM
:lol:that PA comic is great