PDA

View Full Version : don't know if this is the right place...

vissionaerie
01-Jan-2008, 02:46 AM
or even if it has been talked about...but one of my favorite George Romero movies is Knightriders....i was just looking it up to make sure i had the right name...an old friend showed it to me a couple years back and i fell in love with it...sorry i'm rambling what i'm trying to get at is i just read they are talking about making a Knightriders 2 ... can anyone direct me to 1. getting this movie (the first one) and 2 telling me if the Knightriders 2 is true or false...thanks

capncnut
01-Jan-2008, 03:23 PM
It's true apparently although there's nothing official on IMDb or such.

Clicky (http://www.moviehole.net/news/20071026_knightriders_2_on_the_way.html)

From what I understand, Creepshow 3 was a pile of festering turd and Knightriders 2 looks set to follow in the same tradition. I said it before and I'll say it again, Taurus Entertainment need taking out!

SymphonicX
02-Jan-2008, 05:58 PM
yeah taurus are idiots, I saw about 20 mins of "Day of the Dead 2" and nearly died laughing...what a piece of shiiiiiiite.

As for Knightriders, I'd go as far to say that its equal to Dawn of the Dead in terms of its sheer brilliance...love that movie so much....very spiritual when you look at it deeply, and great performances from everyone but especially Brother Blue - hats off to that guy!!!! Also the "Black bird" guy....he doesn't even utter a word yet he stil shines as a brilliant character...

you can get Knightriders on DVD for a few quid, just check out Ebay...I got my copy from The Cinema Store in London - but they've been readily available for a while now.

If I didn't believe in magic, I'd still be treating gall bladders, prostates and stuff like that. See, magic ain't got nothing to do with organs and glands and busted necks. Magic got to do with the soul, man. Only the soul's got destiny. It got wings. It's can fly. That's magic. The body? The body's just got a few minutes down here in the dirt with the rest of us.