PDA

View Full Version : Ok...DOTD, the DVD cover

Geophyrd
03-Jan-2008, 08:34 PM
The Need to Feed (http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/dayofthedeaddvd.jpg)

Ok, someone, quick! Jump in with a post about how bad this is going to be! Hurry!

Yojimbo
03-Jan-2008, 10:16 PM
It would not let me access the server. Apparently I "dont have permission"

Too bad too, since it looks like something worth bagging on.

clanglee
03-Jan-2008, 11:00 PM
It sucks that the time I access this site is usually from work, and form work, many of the links are inaccessable to me. I'll have to check this one out at home.

dracenstein
04-Jan-2008, 01:53 PM
I don't have permission.

Marie
04-Jan-2008, 02:05 PM
The Need to Feed (http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/dayofthedeaddvd.jpg)

Ok, someone, quick! Jump in with a post about how bad this is going to be! Hurry!

I won't say that, I WILL say a Zombie apparently blowing chunks is not QUITE the way I'd start my day, given a choice.

M_

MinionZombie
04-Jan-2008, 02:43 PM
I donnay have the permission Captain, I donnay have the permission! :eek::p

It'll suck though, whatever it is. Guaranteed. :D

Legion2213
04-Jan-2008, 04:05 PM
So, none of us noble deaders have permission to access this bilge eh?

I smell a giant conspiracy against us! (they've probably been snoopin' around HPotD and taken offense at our negative comments about this huge pile o'crap that they've name raped). :D

If anybody is desperate to see the cover, just pop into your local second hand DVD store a few days after general release. :evil:

bassman
04-Jan-2008, 04:14 PM
I smell a giant conspiracy against us! (they've probably been snoopin' around HPotD and taken offense at our negative comments about this huge pile o'crap that they've name raped). :D

Someone that was part of the film's production used to come on here and talk to us about it. He would assure us that they were doing Romero justice.:lol:

SRP76
04-Jan-2008, 04:21 PM
"The Need to Feed"?!

Who's making this movie, Chef Boyardee?

ProfessorChaos
04-Jan-2008, 04:55 PM
no, but i bet if you ate three cans of out-of-date chef boyardee and chased it down with sour milk you'd still feel better than if you sat through this film....:hurl::hurl:

i think that i won't even let my curiosity get the best of me on this one....:moon:

avoid this crap at all costs....a vegetarian zombie says it all.:annoyed:

MinionZombie
05-Jan-2008, 11:31 AM
Someone that was part of the film's production used to come on here and talk to us about it. He would assure us that they were doing Romero justice.:lol:
lol...man alive that was hilarious. :D

Blatant plants we've heard nothing from since. It's guaranteed bilge water covered in a 'bucket of AIDs', to quote Mr (Miss) Garrison. :lol:

I mean seriously, why bother? A great big black mark on the CV's of all those involved.

NAME RAPE. Plain and simple.