PDA

View Full Version : hang on a minute!

Danny
04-Jan-2008, 05:14 AM
am i having a collosal brain fart or did the mist never come out in uk theatres?, or have i just missed it alltogether?, im sure i would have known and ive bene looking forward to it for a long time, anyone got any info on this?

Legion2213
04-Jan-2008, 05:25 AM
UK release date "not available" according to this site...

http://buzzcine.com/content/view/1678/43/

Not sure what's going on there....Stephen King sells globally, people will always go to see films based on his books.

Danny
04-Jan-2008, 05:35 AM
according to imdb it isnt going to be released in the uk, another site stated that becuase theres a crazy christian fundamentalist in it its "anti-christian and anti military and has been pulled from distribution", i highly doubt that but theres tons of stories on the net about people fearing this one movie will make the world think christians are crazy, like people take life lessons away form horror movies :rolleyes:

Legion2213
04-Jan-2008, 05:40 AM
I agree, it sounds like bollocks mate....didn't they just display a statue with Christ sporting an erection over here?

Anyways, rampaging Christians violently butchering film makers and threatening beheadings isn't likely...sounds like a few people just found an opportunity to attack Christians again....they are soft targets these days...

MinionZombie
04-Jan-2008, 11:09 AM
Crazy Christians? Surely it would have not been shown in the USA rather than the UK...you guys have way more Jesus-Cross-Hiding-Behind-Types than we do...I mean yes we have Christian Voice, but you guys have Evangelical TV, preachers, that guy who farts all the time and says hallelujah ... and then that psycho family of gay bashers.

Which reminds me, you chaps gotten Right At Your Door yet? We've had it on DVD for ages now, good film.