PDA

View Full Version : Dead Patrol, The zombie web series

ILoVeZoMbiE
13-Jan-2008, 09:45 AM
This is a new web series with zombie.

http://deadpatrol.com/default2.asp

watch the episodes (2 for now). looks interesting (good actors, good zombie make up, etc for me) :)

Yojimbo
13-Jan-2008, 03:51 PM
Not bad at all! Like the two main characters, the fast pace. Yeah, the CGI could be better, but overall the series is pretty cool compared to the majority of the attempts at zombie films that are out there. Kicks Autumn's lame ass overall. Dig the Pittsburgh setting too!

ILoVeZoMbiE
13-Jan-2008, 09:46 PM
Not bad at all! Like the two main characters, the fast pace. Yeah, the CGI could be better, but overall the series is pretty cool compared to the majority of the attempts at zombie films that are out there. Kicks Autumn's lame ass overall. Dig the Pittsburgh setting too!
i'm agree with you

CGI is like some videogames (the car is from Gran Turismo 5?? :P ) but the episodes are ok

bd2999
15-Jan-2008, 04:08 AM
Its alright for a computer series sort of thing. As you guys said the CGI is weak, but the zombies look decent. The characters are fairly real. The theme lasts like a quarter of each epidsode though.

paulannett
15-Jan-2008, 12:12 PM
Cool webseries . Like you guys said, the CGI is iffy, but it's great for the low budget that they probably have. BUT, for the love of God they need to get rid of that opening song... It's like a bastard version of that Charmed intro (which isn't any good either!) It makes my ears bleed!