PDA

View Full Version : Forum Behavoir.

DeadJonas190
18-Jan-2008, 03:16 AM
So one of my threads gets closed because somebody has to start problems and try to pick fights with people.

I think we all need to step back and look at the rules for these boards.

If you are going to just come here to pick fights and cause problems, don't bother, we don't want you here.

If you are going to come here to behave like a civilized person and have a discussion about whatever, then come here.

We don't need hate or bigotry here and if that is what your going to bring then please leave and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya...

If your Athiest, dont let the door hit you where the genetic information split you.

Mike70
18-Jan-2008, 03:24 AM
yeah there are a couple of dicks here that seem intent on starting crap every other thread or so.

one troll in particular ( i think you know who i mean- the same fool who hijacked mista mo's thread) probably needs to be banned and most likely will in the not so near future if he doesn't stop with all the pseudo tough talk and trouble making. which brings me to another point - how much of a small dicked bas tard do you need to be to come on to a website and act like you are billy jack with guns? "i'm tough, i'm bad, i'll shoot you if you cross me." get a frakking grip. the dude would probably piss himself if a real man said boo to him.

its almost like the days of grimstories and that poor deluded retard steve all over again.

kortick
18-Jan-2008, 03:52 AM
I agree too many posts are being closed over the behavior
of a person, whoever it may be

i understand the mods have to do something
but it is discouraging to start a thread
and have some good flow going
then some jerk shows up and hijacks it
and then your thread is closed

it makes you not want to post at all

a suggestion:

when a post starts to go off track
the original poster, instead of either
joining in the fight, or doing nothing
can alert a mod, who can then notify the
person causing the trouble to stop

if need be the mod can go in and remove
all the flame posts and leave the original
messages intact and ban the person who wont
quit

the amount of threads being closed here is ridiculous

might as well add a feature that closes the thread
as soon as it is read by one person.

slickwilly13
18-Jan-2008, 03:56 AM
*buys a herd of goats to guard the bridge*

axlish
18-Jan-2008, 04:00 AM
I have closed this thread.

I speak for the entire staff when I say, we are doing our best to make this a non-abrasive environment and are as on top of these situations as we can be.