PDA

View Full Version : MySpace layout websites?

MikePizzoff
22-Jan-2008, 08:17 PM
My band just got back together so I figured it would be a good time to re-vamp our MySpace page. Does anybody know of any sites that give you HTML codes to make your MySpace page look better? Having a plain page isn't very memorable... I know it's the music that counts, but I still want something to grab attention.

acealive1
22-Jan-2008, 08:21 PM
http://www.pimp-my-profile.com

try that,its virus and worm free. one of the only myspace layout sites this way

MikePizzoff
22-Jan-2008, 09:03 PM
Right on. I'm done, that was easy. Thanks bro.

capncnut
23-Jan-2008, 07:18 AM
This one might be more to your liking, Mr Pizz. :D

http://www.satanspace.com/

acealive1
23-Jan-2008, 08:53 AM
Right on. I'm done, that was easy. Thanks bro.

not a problem, that site will also let u make ur own layout too.

MikePizzoff
23-Jan-2008, 06:01 PM
Also, do you guys know of any bots that'll auto-add people? I know that's how most bands get lots of friends. I don't have the time, nor patience, to sit there forever adding thousands of people manually.

acealive1
23-Jan-2008, 06:22 PM
Also, do you guys know of any bots that'll auto-add people? I know that's how most bands get lots of friends. I don't have the time, nor patience, to sit there forever adding thousands of people manually.

just change ur privacy settings to not allow bands or comedians to add u. try to use captcha too. or make ur profile private

MikePizzoff
23-Jan-2008, 06:29 PM
just change ur privacy settings to not allow bands or comedians to add u. try to use captcha too. or make ur profile private

No, you misread what I typed. I want a bot or program that will automatically ADD people for my band so that I don't have to spend time clicking "add as friend" on thousands of profiles.

acealive1
23-Jan-2008, 07:47 PM
No, you misread what I typed. I want a bot or program that will automatically ADD people for my band so that I don't have to spend time clicking "add as friend" on thousands of profiles.

a program like that wo uld probably come with all sorts of nice worms and bugs