PDA

View Full Version : Found this Awesome George Romero Interview At Sundance

belial14
23-Jan-2008, 07:18 PM
This is pretty cool. I have never seen George Romero for more than a couple of minutes in one shot. Kinda nice to see how this guys head works. I love his films. This interview George talks about his most recent film Day of the Dead.

Click Here To Check It Out (http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=c66fc08e-2a97-4cdd-ab2b-7c793927e65f)

:elol:

Griff
23-Jan-2008, 08:20 PM
Almost 35 minutes long! Fantastic find!

If somebody figures out how to save this, please pass it on. Its worth preserving.

Mike70
23-Jan-2008, 08:29 PM
damn nice find. at first i thought this was going to be the one posted a day or so ago but it is entirely different and much longer.

belial14
23-Jan-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah very good indeed. I was really under the impression that Celebs would only do about a 3 minute interview until I found this one.....

bassman
23-Jan-2008, 08:47 PM
Great interview. I like how he refers to the Dead films as sh*t he can't shake off his shoe.:lol:

Agree 110% on his stance with recent "horror", too. Especially what he says about the Dawn remake.:elol:

belial14
23-Jan-2008, 08:59 PM
:lol: I know......... at least he has a sense of humor about it.

twistbud
24-Jan-2008, 03:17 AM
"David sits down with acclaimed director George Romero at Sundance. George discusses the premiere of his latest film "Day of the Dead" as well as his thoughts on his "icon" status in the horror genre." :annoyed: :hyper::hyper:

Legion2213
24-Jan-2008, 10:41 AM
Almost 35 minutes long! Fantastic find!

If somebody figures out how to save this, please pass it on. Its worth preserving.

Decent screen/media capture software...

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html

Free of course. :D

bassman
24-Jan-2008, 02:14 PM
"David sits down with acclaimed director George Romero at Sundance. George discusses the premiere of his latest film "Day of the Dead" as well as his thoughts on his "icon" status in the horror genre." :annoyed: :hyper::hyper:

That surely wasn't the interviewer that put that. He knew what he was talking about. And Romero is an Icon to many people...

belial14
24-Jan-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah day of the dead, dead and dying, flying high again..... whatever, I still think he is the shiiisnazzzzz.....:lol: