PDA

View Full Version : this guy is full of crap...

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 03:46 PM
and is the posterboy for why ohio should retain the death penalty for lovely folks like him.

this guy murdered his wife then set their house on fire killing all four of their children aged from 8 to 2. NOW this dude is claiming that he killed his wife (by stabbing her repeatedly) in self defense and that he tried to save his kids but the fire was too hot.

this guy ought to be hung in public and left for ravens to pick apart and that might be too good for him.

http://www.oxfordpress.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/22/hjn012308masonfire.html

Shadowofthedead
24-Jan-2008, 04:35 PM
work right down the way from where this guy lives. hes foriegn so he will get the death penalty you watch. send it off mikey..:elol:

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 04:49 PM
work right down the way from where this guy lives. hes foriegn so he will get the death penalty you watch. send it off mikey..:elol:

only problem with the death penalty in this state is that is rather a joke. in the last 20 years how many people have been executed? isn't it like one or two - three at the most? they are simply left to rot in lucasville or mansfield.

p2501
24-Jan-2008, 05:46 PM
hell i'll donate a couple of Glazers to sort this one out.

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 05:55 PM
my big question for this guy would be, if he didn't intend to kill his children why start a fire when they are still in the house?

p2501
24-Jan-2008, 06:02 PM
true, this is basically last stand legal maneuvering to try and buy the guy a reduced sentence. the case has so many holes in to the thing should whistle if the breeze catches it right....

wyvern1096
24-Jan-2008, 11:19 PM
only problem with the death penalty in this state is that is rather a joke. in the last 20 years how many people have been executed? isn't it like one or two - three at the most? they are simply left to rot in lucasville or mansfield.

If he gets put in general population he won't live long enough to get the needle.:cool:

SRP76
24-Jan-2008, 11:39 PM
To quote Ford Fairlane:

So many assholes, so few bullets....

It's amazing how many absolute dirtbags are roaming this world.

clanglee
25-Jan-2008, 12:38 AM
I just can't believe you quoted Ford Fairlane. :stunned:

SRP76
25-Jan-2008, 12:46 AM
I just can't believe you quoted Ford Fairlane. :stunned:

Because it's true.