PDA

View Full Version : only in hamilton, ohio...

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 03:49 PM
would two hillbillies get caught trying to steal copper off of the board of education building so they could go sell it- probably to support their glue habit.

http://www.oxfordpress.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/24/hjn012408copper.html

Shadowofthedead
24-Jan-2008, 04:30 PM
ive been to the scrap yard a few times in hamilton and when you take copper to its own section at the plant, there is a dectective that asks you whether you stole it or not. the level of poverty in hamilton is horrendous. almost as if not worse than cincy down the street. thats why i keep my guns loaded up all the time. in case those stupid tards decides to come visit me at night seein how im only 20 minutes from hammyton on route 127 north. stupid hillbillys in hammy tucky give this hillbilly a bad name. trust me we arent all drunk pathetic retards. but we all do own guns. so send it off mikey.....:elol:

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 04:40 PM
ive been to the scrap yard a few times in hamilton and when you take copper to its own section at the plant, there is a dectective that asks you whether you stole it or not. the level of poverty in hamilton is horrendous. almost as if not worse than cincy down the street. thats why i keep my guns loaded up all the time.

really? whether you pinched it or not - i wonder if anyone has ever just said, "dude you caught me."

yeah hamilton is a rough, rough place there is no doubt about it. the thing about guns- i have often joked that i never go near hamilton unless i am packing a loaded handgun.

yeah the inner city of cincinnati is pretty dire. the difference between the affluent white neighborhoods, like anderson where i grew up, and the black inner city is heinous.

i know there lots of decent people out here. but it is the real crackerass rednecks that make the rest of locals look bad to the casual observer.

acealive1
24-Jan-2008, 04:53 PM
actually,that happened here too (toledo) some bojo broke into a vacant under construction house to steal copper and metals and then the porch fell in on him...........he tried to sue.

also someone went to a public park and stole a whole set of baseball bleachers for scrap

THEN someone broke in my house next door and stole copper tubing out of a basment.........literally unscrewed it all from the plumbing

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 04:57 PM
i think the thing i found really funny was that they were trying to pinch this stuff off of the board of education building- thus my only in hamilton title.

acealive1
24-Jan-2008, 04:58 PM
i think the thing i found really funny was that they were trying to pinch this stuff off of the board of education building- thus my only in hamilton title.

:lol::lol:

someone here cut down a flag pole fom a school and tried to sell it :lol::lol:

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 05:07 PM
:lol::lol:

someone here cut down a flag pole fom a school and tried to sell it :lol::lol:

dude i am cracking up laughing over that:lol: you don't happen to know where a news story about that could be found do you? that would make an entertaining read.:D

acealive1
24-Jan-2008, 05:38 PM
dude i am cracking up laughing over that:lol: you don't happen to know where a news story about that could be found do you? that would make an entertaining read.:D

try these 13abc.com

wtol.com nbc24.com

p2501
24-Jan-2008, 05:43 PM
my favorite is still the one from Baltimore. they had so many instances of a group or separate groups stealing the aluminum streetlight poles. Baltimore PD had to actually create a task force to go out and monitor the poles to insure they weren't stolen.

it gets better when the thieves simply moved into taking poles from the surrounding suburbs, ones outside the BPD jurisdiction. so about a year later the task force was disbanded and then right on cue the thieves went back to stealing poles in Baltimore proper.

DeadJonas190
25-Jan-2008, 04:21 AM
In Detroit last year there was a group of people stealing the copper wiring out of the street light poles. They were unscrewing the service panels and yanking it out. There was also people stealing the aluminium siding off of peoples houses to sell at scrap yards.

So it just goes to show that people will steal anything that is even remotly valuable.

SRP76
25-Jan-2008, 04:23 AM
There was also people stealing the aluminium siding off of peoples houses to sell at scrap yards.

So it just goes to show that people will steal anything that is even remotly valuable.

That's just dumb. It would be LESS work just to get a damn job.

Mike70
25-Jan-2008, 04:29 AM
That's just dumb. It would be LESS work just to get a damn job.

you would think so wouldn't you? but funny how glue huffing, crack addicted folks looking to make a quick buck just don't think like that.:D:annoyed:

SRP76
25-Jan-2008, 04:34 AM
you would think so wouldn't you? but funny how glue huffing, crack addicted folks looking to make a quick buck just don't think like that.:D:annoyed:

True, true. My younger cousin thinks that way. He'll spend 3 hours trying to get out doing a 10-minute chore.