PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4 Demo

slickwilly13
24-Jan-2008, 05:22 PM
It is out for the 369 and PS3. I am currently downloading it for the SEXBOX. It became available early this morning in the States.

CoinReturn
24-Jan-2008, 10:08 PM
I played it for a while this morning, its fantastic. Great combat mechanics (Nero's devil arm, using the L trigger to charge sword attacks), beautiful graphics, and it runs at 60 frames per second. I love the enemy design too, the boss you get to fight is badass. Great stuff.

Danny
24-Jan-2008, 10:14 PM
too bad itd take me about 9 hours to download:(

...thoug in hindsight i love this series, even back when it was called castlevania:sneaky:, and i was sold on this since i knew it was on a console i own anyway, i wonder what acheivements therel be?

slickwilly13
25-Jan-2008, 01:33 AM
The boss was hard to beat at first, until I figured him out. Cool demo. Worth checking out.

SymphonicX
25-Jan-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm on this bastard tonite!

slickwilly13
26-Jan-2008, 01:08 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I am adding Turok for the PS3. The game f#cking rocks! Ignore the internet reviews or comparisions to COD4, because you cannot compare them. Weapons used in the demo are: machine gun, some sort of plasma rifle w/ plasma grenade launcher, shotgun w/ flare gun attachment, handgun, hunting bow, grenades, and best of all a Rambo style knife. Enemies: some soldiers *not sure who they are*, and 4 or 5 diffrent types of dinosaurs of various size & aggression. Unlike previous Turoks, this is more futuristic. Lots of strategies can be used. Stalking enemies with a knife will produce a mini cut scene of death for both soldiers and dinosaurs. You can also lure soldiers and dinosaurs into attacking each other. For example, destroying a dinosaur nest will lure its parents out, then you can duck & cover while the soldiers deal with it. If you have a PS3, then check this game out. If the demo comes out for the 369 anytime soon, then download it. You just don't try to compare it to other FPS. Too many people on the net are shooting it down by saying it sucks compared to COD4. The games doesn't suck and is quite violent. I am definately renting this game as well as DMC4 next month.