PDA

View Full Version : So, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 all in 3D

Neil
25-Jan-2008, 08:07 AM
Nice :)

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35398

bassman
25-Jan-2008, 11:42 AM
Awesome. I'll definitely be there. Hopefully the third film is a bit better than the second. The second was fun but couldn't touch the greatness of the original, IMO.

EvilNed
25-Jan-2008, 12:07 PM
There's a Toy Story 3?

bassman
25-Jan-2008, 12:15 PM
There's a Toy Story 3?

Did you read the article?:lol:

They're making a Toy Story 3 in 3D for 2010 and the first two films are being converted to 3D and re-released.

Danny
25-Jan-2008, 12:54 PM
geez its been ,what? 10-15 yearsmaybe since toy story came out?, im fairly sue the fans of its predecessors have grown up and got different interests now, hence relreaseing the other two, but are kids nowadays gonna watch something that shows its age that badly?

bassman
25-Jan-2008, 01:01 PM
geez its been ,what? 10-15 yearsmaybe since toy story came out?, im fairly sue the fans of its predecessors have grown up and got different interests now, hence relreaseing the other two, but are kids nowadays gonna watch something that shows its age that badly?

Toy Story(and most Pixar films in general) have universal appeal to adults and children. And I actually watched Toy Story about two weeks ago and it doesn't seem dated at all. A cartoon is a cartoon, whether computer generated or not. Have people stopped watching the original Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes episodes because they're a bit dated?

Danny
25-Jan-2008, 01:18 PM
i did,the black woman dressed as a maid going "THOMAS!" never sat well with me.

bassman
25-Jan-2008, 01:22 PM
Well....they're still being aired everyday, so I guess most people still enjoy them. I know I do.:)

capncnut
25-Jan-2008, 02:29 PM
Damn, I never looked at it that way before.

There was one great episode where Jerry was on the loose, causing havok and he spies Tom sleeping in his crib. At the bottom of the crib is a picture of the cat's face so Jerry draws on a little Hitler moustache and spits on it. :D

Skippy911sc
25-Jan-2008, 05:17 PM

They re-edited those also and put in a more normal voice for the Maid...I was watching with the kiddies and said what the H E double hockey sticks is this???

They even released a DVD with an into by Woopie that talks about stereo types in cartoon and changed the voice of the maid.

Did ya hear me THEY CHANGED A CLASSIC CARTOON SO IT DOES NOT OFFEND...CLASSIC!!!

Why do we colorize its a wonderful life next...Oh wait they tried that also!