PDA

View Full Version : DIARY OF THE DEAD is coming to a town near you!

Mr_Shadow
26-Jan-2008, 06:51 AM
DIARY OF THE DEAD is coming to a town near you!

Check out the latest confirmed theaters and release cities for DIARY's February 15, 2008 release. Keep checking back for more updates as theaters are added! Stay tuned and stay scared!

NEW YORK CITY
AMC Empire 25
(212) 398-3939
Visit AMC Empire 25

City Cinemas Village East
(212) 529-6998
Visit City Cinemas Village East

LOS ANGELES
AMC CityWalk Stadium 19 (opening 2/22/08)
(818) 508-0711
Visit AMC CityWalk Stadium 19

Landmark Nuart
(310) 281-8223
Visit Landmark Nuart

Mann Chinese (opening 2/22/08)
(323) 464-8111
Visit Mann Chinese Theater

CHICAGO
AMC Pipers Alley 4
(312) 642-6275
Visit AMC Pipers Alley 4

SAN FRANCISCO/EAST BAY
Landmark Lumiere
(415) 267-4893
Visit Landmark Lumiere

Landmark Shattuck Cinemas
(510) 464-5980
Visit Landmark Shattuck Cinemas

Camera 12 Cinemas
(408) 998-3300
Visit Camera 12 Cinemas

ORANGE COUNTY
AMC 30 At The Block (opening 2/22/08)
(714) 769-4262
Visit AMC 30 At The Block

SACRAMENTO
Regal UA Laguna Village 12 (opening 2/29/08)
(916) 689-0483
Visit Regal UA Laguna Village 12

PHILADELPHIA
Landmark Ritz - Bourse
(215) 440-1181
Visit Landmark Ritz at Bourse

AMC Neshaminy
(215) 722-4AMC
Visit AMC Neshaminy

NEW JERSEY
AMC Jersey Gardens 20
(908) 289-1855
Visit AMC Jersey Gardens 20

AMC Cherry Hill
(856) 486-7420
Visit AMC Cherry Hill

DENVER
Landmark Starz FilmCenter
(303) 820-3456
Visit Landmark Starz FilmCenter

BOSTON
Revere 20
(781) 286-1660

AMC Boston Commons
(617) 423-5801
Visit AMC Boston Commons

Landmark Kendall Square
(617) 621-1202
Visit Landmark Kendall Square

DALLAS
Angelika Film Center and Cafe-Dallas
(214) 841-4700
Visit Angelika Film Center and Cafe-Dallas

AMC Mesquite 30
(972) 724-8000
Visit AMC Mesquite 30

HOUSTON
Angelika Film Center-Houston
(713) 225-5232
Visit Angelika Film Cener-Houston

AMC Gulf Pointe 30
(281) 319-4AMC
Visit AMC Gulf Pointe 30

PHOENIX
Harkins Arizona Mills
(480) 820-0387
Visit Harkins Arizona Mills

ATLANTA
Paulson Plaza Theatre
(404) 873-1939

Regal Hollywood 24
(770) 936-8235
Visit Regal Hollywood 24

SEATTLE
Regal Meridian
(206) 622-2434
Visit Regal Meridian

AMC Alderwood 16
(425) 921-2985
Visit AMC Alderwood 16

MIAMI, FL
Brand Dolphin Cinema 19
(305) 591-9380
Visit Brand Dolphin Cinema 19

TAMPA
AMC Veterans 24 (opening 2/29/08)
(813) 243-4955
Visit AMC Veterans 24

ORLANDO
AMC Universal Cineplex 20
(407) 354-3374
Visit AMC Universal Cineplex 20

PORTLAND
Regal Lloyd Center 10 Cinema
(503) 287-0338
Visit Regal Lloyd Center 10 Cinema

DETROIT
Center Uptown Palladium
(248) 644-3456

SAN DIEGO
AMC Palm Promenade
(858) 558-2AMC
Visit AMC Palm Promenade

LAS VEGAS
Cinemark South Point 16
(702) 260-4061
Visit Cinemark South Point 16

BALTIMORE
Muvico Egyptian 24
(443) 755-8992

PITTSBURGH
AMC Waterfront
(412) 462-6923
Visit AMC Waterfront

RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC
ACME Carolina Theatre-Durham
(704) 643-4AMC

ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA
AMC Ontario Mills 30 (opening 2/22/08)
(310)289-4262
Visit AMC Ontario Mills 30

KANSAS CITY
AMC Studio 30
(816) 363-4AMC
Visit AMC Studio 30

3pidemiC
26-Jan-2008, 07:38 AM
Wahoo! Las Vegas got one!

clanglee
26-Jan-2008, 07:59 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! Charlotte!!!!!!!!!

ProfessorChaos
26-Jan-2008, 08:17 AM
st. louis is not yet on there....

"we wuz robbed!!":(

Ivarr
26-Jan-2008, 11:27 AM
Keep in mind that some theaters do not choose what movies they want/get till later in the month.

This is a reply I got from an email to National Amusements

Thank you for contacting us Brian. Film bookings depend on a number of variables including number of prints available and film distributors requests. Bookings for this film will be determined on February 11th. Please feel free to check back with us at that time. Thank you.

I am sure that the list is comprised from chains/theaters that have already chosen for that time block in Feb.

Avarice
26-Jan-2008, 12:17 PM
Ok, whom do I have to write/call to get a showing in the Cleveland area? Do I need to call individual theaters or contact the production company? Does anyone have any suggestions?

UndeadGuyX
26-Jan-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh great. The closest theater to me is in Detroit. Thats like a few hours drive away. :(

Mike70
26-Jan-2008, 05:01 PM
looks like i might be road tripping to pittsburgh.

although on the down tip: man, when they said limited they meant limited. 26 theaters? damn. at that rate i might be able to get my garage added as a venue.

Legion2213
26-Jan-2008, 05:18 PM
Scipio, I doubt they will be showing it on the "Isle of Man" at any time soon....welcome to the UK, that was a quick move! :D

AH

tkane18
26-Jan-2008, 05:29 PM
How can Chicago, home of Cereval, Mister Chrome and myself, not be on the list? :eek:

Mike70
26-Jan-2008, 05:44 PM
Scipio, I doubt they will be showing it on the "Isle of Man" at any time soon....welcome to the UK, that was a quick move! :D

AH

i was creepin while ya were sleepin. :lol:

i love that flag and i visited there about 10 years ago and loved it.

but you are right i doubt that it will be opening in Douglas anytime soon.

now i need to get my shotgun, i think there is a buggane in my backyard!:lol:

Zombie Snack
27-Jan-2008, 10:59 AM
Awesome!!! Charlotte, N.C....my hometown.....Diary on the big screen....but my job is driving a tractor trailer and delivering concession supplies..popcorn, candy, cups, napkins and stuff to theaters all over the eastern half of the country, so maybe i will catch Diary in 2-3 cities :D

DjfunkmasterG
27-Jan-2008, 07:46 PM
Well looks like I am driving to Baltimore. I would try and get Lou and his wife to come, they went to the Land premiere with me, but they hate the Muvico and Land left a pretty bad taste in his mouth so I think for him it will be DVD.

ProfessorChaos
27-Jan-2008, 09:08 PM
man, they need to update this list, pronto. all these screenings are soooo far away from me, i couldn't even tell you which one was closest to my area. :(

i'd have to drive at least 5-6 hours to make one of these theaters. and as much as i am excited to see diary (it'd be my first theater-viewing of a romero ghould flick), i can't justify a twelve-hour round trip, plus the ungodly cost of gas these days, to make the journey. :annoyed:

since when did st. louis become such an out-of-the-way city that it can't get a premiere like this?

Debbieangel
31-Jan-2008, 12:35 AM
This really stinks! Where they are showing it here is in a very bad section of the city and I am not going there not even for GAR!
There has to be more places they are gonna show it this really sucks bigtime! I mean we all have waited for soo long geez!!! Now its gonna be a limited showing!?!:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::mad::mad:

capncnut
31-Jan-2008, 06:37 AM
This really stinks!
Yeah, it does for some of you.

However, not wanting to rub anyone's nose in it the s**t but the UK will be getting a full nationwide release. I'm also hearing twitches that GAR might even attend the premier date, most likely held in London. Not 100% on that last piece of info but I've seen it crop up on a few film blogs.

bassman
31-Jan-2008, 12:47 PM
This really stinks! Where they are showing it here is in a very bad section of the city and I am not going there not even for GAR!
There has to be more places they are gonna show it this really sucks bigtime! I mean we all have waited for soo long geez!!! Now its gonna be a limited showing!?!:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::mad::mad:

But at least you can most likely count on the DVD release not being far off.

Luckily there's a showing about 45 minutes away from me.....but I still don't know if i'll go. I might just wait out for DVD.

MinionZombie
31-Jan-2008, 12:49 PM
Just wait out? How many times does a Romero movie come to cinemas? Not that often mostly, and how many more can there possibly be before our beloved artist shuffles West?

I say grab the opportunity while its here. I'll certainly be looking to go, hopefully it's coming to my nearest cinema-factory-gaff. :)

bassman
31-Jan-2008, 12:53 PM
Just wait out? How many times does a Romero movie come to cinemas? Not that often mostly, and how many more can there possibly be before our beloved artist shuffles West?

I say grab the opportunity while its here. I'll certainly be looking to go, hopefully it's coming to my nearest cinema-factory-gaff. :)

Because it's such a limited release it will be on DVD real soon, I would think. I'm not sure if I want to drive an hour there and an hour back to see a 10 dollar film. If it were at one of the 3 theaters withing 15 minutes of my house then yeah, I'd definitely be there.

Besides, I'm in the process of constructing my own cinema in my house, so I can still see it on the big screen when the DVD is released.:)

bloodletter
31-Jan-2008, 02:52 PM
Mabey it'll be like shaun of the dead and be released everywhere else in three or four weeks down the road. at least, thats what i'm counting on! :)

jim102016
31-Jan-2008, 03:42 PM
Looks like I'll be relying on the opinion of the lucky ones who are near these theaters.

slickwilly13
01-Feb-2008, 03:20 AM
Damn, I'll have to drive to the south side of Beltway 8. I might catch this on dvd.

Graebel
01-Feb-2008, 02:08 PM
Yay! Baltimore!!!!:D Unfortunately it is the same theater I saw Land in, but I will be loving it anyway!!!

Mr_Shadow
01-Feb-2008, 09:07 PM
Additional theaters have been added to the list of confirmed release cities, including:

CHICAGO
ORLANDO
PORTLAND
KANSAS CITY

as well as more theaters at locations already listed

Debbieangel
02-Feb-2008, 05:18 PM
Ok so I am still:mad: wouldn't you think in his home state he would saturate his film? C'mon GAR give us a break already!!!
To GAR if he goes on these sites at all: Please PLEASE have a showing at the PittsburghMills I will travel there for sure!!

Sorry guys desperate times call for desperate measures...yep not above begging! lol

It looks like I am gonna have to watch it on dvd!:(
I am soooooo disappointed!!!

Ezrick
03-Feb-2008, 02:05 AM
Sweet I can do Detroit it's only like 15 minutes. Hey is anybody in Michigan interested in arranging a group field trip?

bd2999
03-Feb-2008, 04:55 PM
Not sure if a two to three hour drive for me is going to be worthwhile, but I am debating on it. Really want to see this though and I hate not supporting these things.

axlish
03-Feb-2008, 05:03 PM
5 hour drive for me, I'll be skipping this one unfortunately. Perhaps it'll get a 2nd run around here somewhere. *sigh*

thxleo
03-Feb-2008, 07:49 PM
Ok so I am still:mad: wouldn't you think in his home state he would saturate his film? C'mon GAR give us a break already!!!
To GAR if he goes on these sites at all: Please PLEASE have a showing at the PittsburghMills I will travel there for sure!!

Sorry guys desperate times call for desperate measures...yep not above begging! lol

It looks like I am gonna have to watch it on dvd!:(
I am soooooo disappointed!!!

What are you talking about? It will be playing at the AMC/Loews Waterfront. And I saw your post earlier about the part of town it is in. The Waterfront is one of the best places in the city to see a movie. So what are you talking about?

Doc
03-Feb-2008, 09:06 PM
Mabey it'll be like shaun of the dead and be released everywhere else in three or four weeks down the road. at least, thats what i'm counting on! :) Hopefully because the closest theater showing Diary here is 6 hours away :annoyed:

San Jose Shark
07-Feb-2008, 06:56 AM
Anybody on here from the Bay Area and are going to the SF showings? i was hoping for a San Jose showing since i'm only 15 min away from that city but i wont' be too picky since SF is only 45 miles away.

Debbieangel
08-Feb-2008, 01:53 AM
What are you talking about? It will be playing at the AMC/Loews Waterfront. And I saw your post earlier about the part of town it is in. The Waterfront is one of the best places in the city to see a movie. So what are you talking about?

I was told it is a bad part of Pittsburgh and not to go near there. I dont know the area so, if you can tell me more about it I sure would appreciate it? Like where exactly is it located?Thanks for telling me thxleo!

ZombiePrototype
08-Feb-2008, 10:15 PM
I and several other people that I know are going to be extremely furious if this movie does not come to MN.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

jim102016
09-Feb-2008, 02:24 AM
I and several other people that I know are going to be extremely furious if this movie does not come to MN.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sure, it'll come right after the premieres at Ox Ass, Alabama and Goat Hump, West Virginia! Hold your breath and get in line!

IRA_LCPL
09-Feb-2008, 08:34 AM
wow Loyde Center regal 10 is about a 20 minute drive across the river from me I lucked the Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk out:elol::elol::elol:

capncnut
09-Feb-2008, 10:11 PM
Wanna know what gets on my tits? The f**king film is three weeks away from a release in the UK and there ain't a damn advertisement, poster or nish. I remember Land having some hype before it's release so it's quite confusing really.

Ivarr
10-Feb-2008, 12:13 AM
So far, the only places on record as showing the movie in Massachusetts are in Boston. (I live next to Worcester... half way accross the state).

If I have to go to Boston I will, but I would rather not.

ZombiePrototype
10-Feb-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't know how it is where anyone else live but here I have Comcast and thay have IFC ON DEMAND and that is where they show indie movies on pay-per-view on demand the same day that the movies appear in theaters so if Diary isn't coming to my area it would be great if I could at least see it that way although I would prefer to see it in a movie theater.:hyper::):D

MinionZombie
10-Feb-2008, 10:47 AM
I'd better get my ass down to see it opening night or in the first week, lest it be sucked out of the cinema all together - if it even comes to my local that is! :eek:

Death Proof got plenty of advertising and was only around for two feckin' weeks, hence me missing it! :(

IRA_LCPL
10-Feb-2008, 10:58 AM
Death proof was amazing brother the charger/challenger battle scene was one of the best driving scenes to be put in a movie in YEARS

MinionZombie
10-Feb-2008, 12:43 PM
Death proof was amazing brother the charger/challenger battle scene was one of the best driving scenes to be put in a movie in YEARS
Heck yes, I really liked Death Proof - especially the extended version - so I wanted to see it in cinemas, but when I came to decide on a day to see it, it was already gone! Plus, I never knew when Planet Terror was in cinemas either, talk about f*ck up or what?

Hopefully Diary will fare better, I only mention it due to the Weinstein link, you see.

Trin
10-Feb-2008, 02:07 PM
Wanna know what gets on my tits? The f**king film is three weeks away from a release in the UK and there ain't a damn advertisement, poster or nish. I remember Land having some hype before it's release so it's quite confusing really.
With the release in less than a week GAR has been giving several radio interviews here. In addition to pimping Diary he mentioned how his social commentary has always been accidental, the zombie evolution was actually something his cat suggested, Dawn'04 is his hero, and he did refer to Land as Bland of the Dead several times amidst a barrage of Tourettes outbursts.

Okay, okay, don't gang jump me, ya Land-Lovers. I'll admit I didn't actually get to hear any of the interviews. Damned work schedule. But I think it is positive that he's getting the word out there. I don't recall anything like that when Land was released.

I'm still waiting to see a Diary commercial...

Kaos
10-Feb-2008, 04:28 PM
The Baltimore one is seven minutes from my house. Hells yeah!

clanglee
11-Feb-2008, 08:15 AM
Wait one effin minute!!! Did Charlotte get taken off the list? NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::annoyed: :annoyed::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MikePizzoff
12-Feb-2008, 02:42 AM
I have it showing up the street from my house. CAN'T WAIT!!!

bassman
12-Feb-2008, 12:57 PM
Well....if I decide to go, the one I wanted to go to doesn't have the flick listed on it's site. It's listed as being at that theater on the Diary listings, but not on the Theater's site. That worries me. I would hate to drive all the way out there only to find that they're not showing the flick.

Plus, I can't see it on opening night because I already had tickets to a Victor Wooten concert. Looks like I may be waiting for DVD for this one.

MinionZombie
12-Feb-2008, 08:49 PM
Perhaps the theatre itself isn't listing it yet as it's still a bit away from release? Or they're just lazy? ... Or you be f*cked. :(

*fingers crossed for my nearest cine-mega-building-plex-o-films-place to get Diary*

bassman
12-Feb-2008, 08:55 PM
Perhaps the theatre itself isn't listing it yet as it's still a bit away from release? Or they're just lazy? ... Or you be f*cked. :(

*fingers crossed for my nearest cine-mega-building-plex-o-films-place to get Diary*

A bit away from release? It's three days, man.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Feb-2008, 10:19 PM
The Majestic 20 in Silver Spring, MD will be playing the film this Friday starting at 11:30am, last show is 10:10pm.

Movietickets.com is letting people purchase tickets now.

Deckard
12-Feb-2008, 11:43 PM
Is there going to be a wider release in the future?

Monrozombi
13-Feb-2008, 12:49 AM

who knows, they're not even promoting the film I guess it depends.

If there isn't a wider release I'd bet that the DVD will be out by May/June

bassman
13-Feb-2008, 12:51 AM

That usually only happens if the limited release makes great money on opening weekend/week. So my guess is no....

Deckard
13-Feb-2008, 12:55 AM
who knows, they're not even promoting the film I guess it depends.

If there isn't a wider release I'd bet that the DVD will be out by May/June

Thats pretty much what I thought. I've yet to see it advertised on tv; which is quite unfortunate. I guess they are hoping to make most of their money on the DVD sales.

Monrozombi
13-Feb-2008, 12:57 AM
Thats pretty much what I thought. I've yet to see it advertised on tv; which is quite unfortunate. I guess they are hoping to make most of their money on the DVD sales.

the sad thing is that Universal did better advertising for LOTD then the Weinsteins did for this film and Universal did a bad job of advertising

Deckard
13-Feb-2008, 01:15 AM
the sad thing is that Universal did better advertising for LOTD then the Weinsteins did for this film and Universal did a bad job of advertising

Well at least they didn't wait till July again like they did with land. Getting wedged between War of the Worlds and whatever the other blockbuster was (Batman Begins?), crippled any chance land had at box office success. If Step Up 2 the Streets rakes in more money than Diary (which it will) I will have lost all my faith in humanity.

Monrozombi
13-Feb-2008, 01:19 AM
Well at least they didn't wait till July again like they did with land. Getting wedged between War of the Worlds and whatever the other blockbuster was (Batman Begins?), crippled any chance land had at box office success. If Step Up 2 the Streets rakes in more money than Diary (which it will) I will have lost all my faith in humanity.

well you know it will because Step up 2 is all about T&A and putting pretty people on screen dancing to remixes of popular songs.

Yeah I still hold Universal accountable for the miserable showing of LOTD in the theaters. They could have waited until October and reaped the rewards but I think they felt it wasn't going to make money anyway which is why it was placed between those films.

Hell the budget for DiaryOTD was what, less then 10million, open it wide, you'd make that back the first week w/ a little advertising plus the dvd will sell thats guarrenteed

ProfessorChaos
13-Feb-2008, 07:51 AM
man, the closet showing of this film is four hours from where i live...which is only twenty minutes from st. louis. talk about limited release.:(

wonder how soon i can get my mitts on the dvd...:rockbrow:

IRA_LCPL
13-Feb-2008, 10:43 AM
its 4 AM wednsday morning right now and not only have I not seen one single comercial but there are no show times listed for the theaters in Seattle Washington or Portland Oregon. And its supposed to come out in a Day an a half????

bassman
13-Feb-2008, 11:37 AM
its 4 AM wednsday morning right now and not only have I not seen one single comercial but there are no show times listed for the theaters in Seattle Washington or Portland Oregon. And its supposed to come out in a Day an a half????

I think at this point you should just give up hope on any sort of advertising. It won't happen outside the internet.

I've got the same problem with the theater listing. Diary's Myspace page says that two theaters here in Atlanta are showing the film, but neither of the theaters have the film listed.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Feb-2008, 01:15 PM
Well I did hear it mentioned on the radio this morning on my way to work. DC101 is giving away tickets to Friday Nights show.

MikePizzoff
14-Feb-2008, 03:15 PM
Ugh, the theatre up the street from my house decided not to show it, I guess. They've been removed from the list. :mad:

jim102016
14-Feb-2008, 04:42 PM
Ugh, the theatre up the street from my house decided not to show it, I guess. They've been removed from the list. :mad:

Just head over to Cherry Hill, NJ. I think its the AMC right near the Cherry Hill Mall.

Anybody on here from the Bay Area and are going to the SF showings? i was hoping for a San Jose showing since i'm only 15 min away from that city but i wont' be too picky since SF is only 45 miles away.

I hear they're showing it down the road from where those lunatics burn the flag and dance around like leprechauns every night. Be careful.

MikePizzoff
14-Feb-2008, 06:58 PM
Just head over to Cherry Hill, NJ. I think its the AMC right near the Cherry Hill Mall.

That's the one I was speaking of, actually. I live on the Jersey side of Philadelphia, so going to the Cherry Hill theatre would be much more feasible than having to cross the bridge into the city.

UndeadGuyX
14-Feb-2008, 10:13 PM
Is there a possibility that more theaters will get this as time goes on? I noticed this with theaters near me getting the movies Hot Fuzz and Sunshine two weeks after the release date.

Kaos
14-Feb-2008, 10:31 PM
Just bought my ticket for the Saturday afternoon show!

All you who live far away from a showing...SUFFER!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

capncnut
14-Feb-2008, 11:31 PM
LOL, Kaos. Ya cruel bastid. :lol:

clanglee
15-Feb-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm gonna have to drive all the way to Duham to see this, gonna probably go on Monday. My sister lives there so she can come, which is cool, but Man!! It's such a drive. The theater it's playing at seems pretty awesome though. It's a local community theater, sort of converted into a movie theater when neccissary. Very strange though, The ONLY theater playing this movie in like a 3 or 4 state area and it's not even a real movie theater. They really flubbed the dub on this one guys.

UndeadGuyX
16-Feb-2008, 12:04 AM
Sent an e-mail to a local theater chain asking if they will ever have showings for Diary of the Dead. This is the response I got:

Good afternoon Mr. Renauldo,

Currently, Weinstein Company has Diary of the Dead on a limited release
schedule, with only about 45 prints available, in 'larger' cities.

At this point, we are in hopes that it will expand. I will keep your
email on file and notify you if we can get a hold of a print, it might
be about 3-4 weeks from now depending on Weinstein's expansion plans.

Thank you for your inquiry, maybe you can check out Jumper, while you
wait! Just opened, here is our link:
http://www.celebrationcinema.com/?pid=184&filmid=16426

Though not a George A. Romero movie by any means, it does look intense,
suspenseful and will have great cgi effects!

Email me anytime, otherwise, I will notify with an update soon. Take
care and we look forward to celebrating your visit!

Jeannie Deibis
Marketing Coordinator
Loeks Theatres, Inc.
2121 Celebration Dr. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
P: 616.447.4224
F: 616.447.4204
E: jdeibis@celebrationcinema.com

clanglee
16-Feb-2008, 12:17 AM
:lol::lol:

by all mean, Jumper is a wonderful substitute for George. :rolleyes:

Monrozombi
16-Feb-2008, 12:30 AM
:lol::lol:

by all mean, Jumper is a wonderful substitute for George. :rolleyes:

thats like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering filet mignon and the waiter brings you a plate of Steak-umms instead

Mike70
16-Feb-2008, 01:03 AM
thats like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering filet mignon and the waiter brings you a plate of Steak-umms instead

:lol: now that was funny. steak-ummms - used to love those things when i was a kid.

on another tip - nice how she plugged a movie playing at her theater now.