PDA

View Full Version : more area happenings where i live....

acealive1
27-Jan-2008, 06:17 PM
http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=7780058

Mike70
27-Jan-2008, 08:06 PM
wow. $5,000 to kill someone? what a cheapsake. she is the kind of person that gives murder for hire schemes a bad name.:lol::D

Danny
27-Jan-2008, 08:34 PM
sounds like an episode of pheonix nights to me:lol:

Marie
27-Jan-2008, 09:54 PM
"Agents arrested Linscott, whom they say went by Ann Marie and used the simple alias "Marie," "

It wasn't me, I live in Florida.:D I also would be more circumspect about murder.:evil:

M_

dannoofthedead
28-Jan-2008, 12:41 AM
Wow. I would hope that the price my wife one day puts on my head would be a little bit higher than 5K. I don't think my life insurance policy is more than 10 or 15. Jeese, at least pay in the double digits to end the life of someone you used to love.

People are sick. And whorish.

And obviously not that bright to post on craigslist.

DeadJonas190
29-Jan-2008, 06:48 AM
You know what, I just noticed you live in Toledo. You live around 45 minutes away from me, thats pretty cool.

At the same time, the crazy stuff going on around you is also going on around me...

acealive1
29-Jan-2008, 03:31 PM
You know what, I just noticed you live in Toledo. You live around 45 minutes away from me, thats pretty cool.

At the same time, the crazy stuff going on around you is also going on around me...
heeh. im always up there. detroit/warren/center line

DeadJonas190
30-Jan-2008, 05:44 AM
heeh. im always up there. detroit/warren/center line

Damn, your right in my area then, Warren is the next city over from me, in fact its 5 small suburban blocks away.

acealive1
30-Jan-2008, 05:51 AM
Damn, your right in my area then, Warren is the next city over from me, in fact its 5 small suburban blocks away.

yep. centerline is right around the corner from where del taco and blockbuster are.

DeadJonas190
30-Jan-2008, 06:04 AM
I know, thats a mile from me. Have you ever been to Dragonmeade just off of the 696 Groesbeck exit? I am not a beer drinker, but they have a few good flavors and their soda is amazing.

acealive1
30-Jan-2008, 06:19 AM
I know, thats a mile from me. Have you ever been to Dragonmeade just off of the 696 Groesbeck exit? I am not a beer drinker, but they have a few good flavors and their soda is amazing.

nope i havent, i should go though next time im there. but i usually go just for del taco since that was the closest one. but now they're getting one built in town :elol::elol:

im usually by the centerline high school as to where my family lives. right off the freeway

DeadJonas190
30-Jan-2008, 06:25 AM
Yeah, I like Del Taco too. I was glad when they finally started building them here. Did you grow up in this area and move to Toledo?

acealive1
30-Jan-2008, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I like Del Taco too. I was glad when they finally started building them here. Did you grow up in this area and move to Toledo?

nah i grew up in los angeles and moved to toledo. i should start going to detroit more as the weather clears in the next few months. i was supposed ot be there last year for mania but that went south. also i need to see my packers wipe the flor with the lions at least once.

DeadJonas190
31-Jan-2008, 05:54 AM
A high school football team could wipe the floor with the Lions... LOL

acealive1
31-Jan-2008, 05:56 AM
A high school football team could wipe the floor with the Lions... LOL

actually theres a few in los angeles that actually could. and also USC trojan football teams have been said to be able to beat NFL teams which is scary

more area happenings

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=5886887

this time i know the person who's at fault personally. scary hmm?

she's been drinking like that for the last 3 years at the club i work for and no one ever carded her. oh well.........karma i suppose