View Full Version : proescutor claims man kille dbaby daughter becuase of ghost recon

Danny
29-Jan-2008, 04:41 PM
http://kotaku.com/350084/game-obsession-blamed-in-xbox-baby-murder-trial

......for once i have no words, well no origional words that is.

Mike70
29-Jan-2008, 04:53 PM
sounds more like this guy had some serious anger managment issues rather than being obssessed with a video to the point that he would beat a 17-month old to death.

sickening.:mad::annoyed:

slickwilly13
29-Jan-2008, 04:55 PM
He needs to be beaten too death with his SEXBOX 369. Over a video game. WTF! He'll get his in prison.

Danny
29-Jan-2008, 04:56 PM
^ture, amybe a rousing game of grand theft arse'ole in the slammer will set him straight *does the doctor evil pinky at the double entedre'*

Mike70
29-Jan-2008, 04:57 PM
He needs to be beaten too death with his SEXBOX 369. Over a video game. WTF! He'll get his in prison.

yeah somebody ought to hang this guy up and let the keebler elves beat him with sticks like a pinata to see if they can knock the candy out of his ass.

and that is just for starters...

DeadJonas190
30-Jan-2008, 06:00 AM
Sure, lets blame video games because we all know video games make people kill children...

The guy has an obvious mental problem if his reaction to his 360 being knocked over is to kill the child.

Sh*t, my nephew knocked over my Wii and I felt bad for yelling at him about it. It still works by the way, and I still feel bad for making him cry.

Craig
30-Jan-2008, 01:26 PM
It says he played up 6 hours a day, even if that was in one sitting, that's not what I'd call obsession.

SymphonicX
30-Jan-2008, 01:55 PM
How the hell do they take attention away from an obviously psychopathic human being and ONTO the media he was viewing at the time of his sickening crime? if he'd been watching a Brady Bunch marathon I doubt they'd blame that....however I'd probably want to kill someone after a marathon of the Brady Bunch...

Danny
30-Jan-2008, 05:43 PM
believe it or not he was convicted of just being a baby killer, what a lazy judge not tyring to hang tom calncy sa well!:rolleyes::lol:

slickwilly13
30-Jan-2008, 06:53 PM
believe it or not he was convicted of just being a baby killer, what a lazy judge not tyring to hang tom calncy sa well!:rolleyes::lol:

Actually, over here it is all that is needed to either put him away for life or executed him. He committed a capital offense.

Danny
30-Jan-2008, 07:10 PM
*sarcasm sails cleanly over willys head so high it sees the curvature of the earth*:p

slickwilly13
30-Jan-2008, 08:16 PM
*pats him on the head* Spell check is your friend.:p

Legion2213
31-Jan-2008, 12:12 AM
Don't Black Sabbath records cause folks to murder any more?

Slightly bad taste question, but I felt it worth asking.

DeadJonas190
31-Jan-2008, 05:56 AM
Don't Black Sabbath records cause folks to murder any more?

Slightly bad taste question, but I felt it worth asking.

No, now its just video games and tit slips at the superbowl.