PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Beadle RIP

Cykotic
30-Jan-2008, 06:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7217342.stm

dang!

SymphonicX
30-Jan-2008, 06:01 PM
Just saw this on the news....crazy stuff...!! Never really liked him when he was on telly (as did most people) but delve a little further and you've got a guy who's given all his money to charity for most of his career - very admirable...

MinionZombie
30-Jan-2008, 06:51 PM
Daaaamn.

I used to watch him on You've Been Framed, he was the only decent host for it (although it's good now that it's just Harry Hill providing a voice over, simpler & cheaper).

Anyway, blimey. No more Beadle...:eek:

Danny
30-Jan-2008, 07:08 PM
*shaking*, b-but if beadle can die, does that mean trevor macdonald or noel edmund can? *steadies self on conveniently placed shelf* nah,nah thats crazy talk....

capncnut
30-Jan-2008, 08:24 PM
He's not dead. He's gonna emerge from the coffin during his funeral, microphone in hand:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause for my mum and dad. I'm sure you'll agree, they've been excellent sports."

<cue Beadle's About theme> :D

SymphonicX
31-Jan-2008, 07:30 AM
@captaincnut.....LOL!!!!!!!!!

Danny
31-Jan-2008, 12:39 PM
He's not dead. He's gonna emerge from the coffin during his funeral, microphone in hand:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause for my mum and dad. I'm sure you'll agree, they've been excellent sports."

<cue Beadle's About theme> :D

ah man, that would be epic.:cool:

capncnut
31-Jan-2008, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't put it past the slippery bugger. :sneaky:

Tricky
02-Feb-2008, 06:53 PM
Lets give the man a BIG HAND for his work!i hear theres been problems reading his will as it was written in shorthand :lol:

sorry,i know its harsh & bad taste,but ive been getting dozens of text messages along those lines this week

http://www.mobgenworld.com/viral/attachments/jeremybeadleplaystation.jpg

capncnut
08-Feb-2008, 01:53 PM
Apparently he had a small cock, but on the the other hand it was quite big. :D

Neil
08-Feb-2008, 02:21 PM
My mates were in a pub quiz this week and called their team, "Watch out, Beadle's not about!"

MinionZombie
08-Feb-2008, 06:00 PM
*slaps face, drags hand down groaning mush* :lol:

Although it's still funny ... harsh ... but funny.

If I wasn't an Atheist, I'd be going to hell ... maybe ... well, maybe not, even God likes a giggle no doubt ... for those whom believe in him ... and like the idea that he's got a sense of humour ... where am I going with this?

*sheesh ... walks off* ... the hell was I on about again?