PDA

View Full Version : Funniest crank call ever

Tied2thetracks
31-Jan-2008, 01:08 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI&NR=1

Tom Mabe is a comedian that sets up telemarketers, this has to be the one of the funniest things I have heard.

He also has a good one with a cel phone echo problem.

Ran into a bunch of those looking for Romney and Arnolds phone conversation where mit was punked by his kid.

Mike70
31-Jan-2008, 02:07 AM
tied2 you were having some technical difficulties with that link - i think it is because of the double https that are in the link. for some reason it took me to a site pimping roadrunner high speed online. but i have converted it (via the youtube code) into a playable format.

oh and hell yes that is absolutely hilarious. that is the single greatest prank call ever.

J5z4Vs26-TI

Tied2thetracks
31-Jan-2008, 02:37 AM
thanks for fixing that for me. I wouldn't want you guys to think i'm a whore for RR.

Mike70
31-Jan-2008, 03:03 AM
don't mention it, man. i think you've been around long enough that people know you aren't in here trying to sell roadrunner to anyone.:lol:

DeadJonas190
31-Jan-2008, 05:36 AM
Hey, we agree on something! That is some funny stuff man, thanks for posting it :)

SymphonicX
31-Jan-2008, 07:29 AM
that was very well done...

anyone heard of Fonejacker? look it up on youtube, its totally hilarious....some of the stuff is much better than that although it was still good..

capncnut
31-Jan-2008, 09:14 AM
That was absolutely hilarious, spot on! :lol:

bassman
31-Jan-2008, 12:34 PM
:lol:

Awesome. I'll have to remember that one next time I get a call from those assholes.

MikePizzoff
31-Jan-2008, 02:53 PM
:lol: Hilarious! I vaguely remember hearing this a few years back somewhere. Great stuff.

Slightly off topic... anybody know how PRANK calls ever started being called CRANK calls? That's always bugged me.

bassman
31-Jan-2008, 05:46 PM
:lol: Hilarious! I vaguely remember hearing this a few years back somewhere. Great stuff.

Slightly off topic... anybody know how PRANK calls ever started being called CRANK calls? That's always bugged me.

I wondered the same thing when I read the thead title. If I had to guess, I would say it's because of that prank call show that used to be on Comedy Central called "Crank Yankers".

Danny
31-Jan-2008, 06:17 PM
funny still allright, you guys should look up phone jacker,a recent prank call show off channel 4,damn funny stuff, though this one at the end of cky2k is my fvaourite, this isnt it but its the same guy:

wT5cHl0xe64

Mike70
31-Jan-2008, 06:24 PM
that is funny but all the spit flying out of that dude's mouth is more than a little gross.

YVYW-4zPKLE

here is a classic prank call by some of the true masters. the woman's reaction to the classic line - "what i'm really known for is pulling large pieces of furniture from my ass" is absolutely priceless.

baQ2zVQzkvw

MikePizzoff
31-Jan-2008, 09:31 PM
I would say it's because of that prank call show that used to be on Comedy Central called "Crank Yankers".

Nope. It was called Crank Yankers because they were making "crank" calls. The term has been around far longer than that show. I recall hearing it as far back as I can remember.

MinionZombie
02-Feb-2008, 12:34 PM
:lol::lol:

"say I wanted to mail your ass a letter" :D

I've heard it before I think, but it's a superb crank call in reverse. Brilliantly done, damn telemarketing.

bassman
02-Feb-2008, 06:20 PM
Nope. It was called Crank Yankers because they were making "crank" calls. The term has been around far longer than that show. I recall hearing it as far back as I can remember.

huh. Well that was just my guess because I never heard them called crank calls before that show.

I guess it's like the question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. The Worl may never know.:p

Mike70
02-Feb-2008, 07:05 PM
I guess it's like the question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. The Worl may never know.:p

i thought the owl in the commercials answered this.:lol: