PDA

View Full Version : what are the odds we will ever see...

Mike70
01-Feb-2008, 05:39 PM
1. the long rumoured post-apocolyptic phantasm movie that has been in development hell for eons.

my prediction - someday this will happen. the phantasm movies have just recently been re-released on DVD (damn good ones too) so i think interest out there might enable this to come off.

2. another film with Ash in it.

my prediction - don't hold your breath. sam raimi has gone totally hollywood and he has a new tv show in the works. you might see penguins tap dancing in trafalgar before this happens.

3. a decent anthology show on network tv.

my prediction - long shot at best. i had high hopes for "night visions" that henry rollins hosted a few years ago but it was dud and the way they under used rollins was criminal.

Cykotic
01-Feb-2008, 05:47 PM
http://www.phantasm5.com/

yes, it's real and there is footage on there

bassman
01-Feb-2008, 05:54 PM
1. never seen any of them.
2. Last year there was a film called "My Name is Bruce" in which Bruce Campbell is mistaken for Ash. Other than that...you'll probably see someone else playing the character pretty soon in the remake.
3. TV sucks.:dead:

Mike70
01-Feb-2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.phantasm5.com/

yes, it's real and there is footage on there

now how did this slip past me? damn. thanks Cy this one has gone right into the bookmarks. well this has made it farther than any other attempt to get this film off the ground has. fingers crossed.

acealive1
01-Feb-2008, 06:10 PM
we'll see all of them in due time.......hopefully:(

you'd think with halloween sales of horror movies through the roof they'd already be on it.

MinionZombie
01-Feb-2008, 06:40 PM
Last I heard, the Evil Dead remake was hung up in the holster of life and not happening.

My Name Is Bruce still isn't out as far as I'm aware, saw the trailer though and it looks hilarious, can't wait to get my mits on it, but when-oh-when will the DVD be here, same goes for Minghags damn it!

capncnut
01-Feb-2008, 09:20 PM
the long rumoured post-apocolyptic phantasm movie that has been in development hell for eons.
That would be a dream come true, man.

Mike70
01-Feb-2008, 09:55 PM
That would be a dream come true, man.

see cykotic's post above. phantasm 5 is actually in pre-production. somehow that little tidbit of information slipped by me.

Cykotic
01-Feb-2008, 10:26 PM
i've pretty much been keeping tabs on ANYTHING to do with Phantasm