PDA

View Full Version : "The Happening" trailer

bassman
05-Feb-2008, 11:45 AM
I couldn't find another thread on this flick even though I seem to remember one, so if there is just merge it please.

A trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's new flick, "The Happening" is now online. I didn't really dig Shyamalan's last two offerings "The Village" and "The Lady in the Water", but "The Sixth Sense", "Unbreakable", and "Signs" are all pretty good suspensful flicks if you ask me.

Anyway, his new flick looks to be going back to that style. Check it out over HERE (http://joblo.com/happening-trailer).

IRA_LCPL
05-Feb-2008, 11:51 AM
Mark Wahlberg has really become a Baddass after the shooter and Four Bros Im gonna have to check it out before I leave.

Geophyrd
05-Feb-2008, 12:15 PM
I thought The Sixth Sense was great. I also thought Unbreakable, The Village and The Lady in the Water were pretty bad...pretentious crap. Signs was just plain awful.

Now, having said that, I watched the trailer to The Happening yesterday and I am so there...this looks like a great flick.

bassman
05-Feb-2008, 12:22 PM
I thought The Sixth Sense was great. I also thought Unbreakable, The Village and The Lady in the Water were pretty bad...pretentious crap. Signs was just plain awful.

Now, having said that, I watched the trailer to The Happening yesterday and I am so there...this looks like a great flick.

I thought Unbreakable was his best flick yet. The Sixth Sense was a bit overrated, imo. Signs wasn't anything extremely special but it kept me entertained.

Skippy911sc
05-Feb-2008, 03:12 PM
So far I have enjoyed all of his films...Lady in the Water was a little blah but the others were very entertaining...maybe not able to watch more than once or twice but good non the less. I like this trailer and am looking forward to this new movie.

Danny
05-Feb-2008, 03:41 PM
i preffered the title the green effect and to add to everyone elses i like unbreakable, the 6th sense, signs and the rest i didnt care for.

p2501
06-Feb-2008, 02:12 AM
I've yet to have a problem with his films, so i'm all in for this one.