PDA

View Full Version : Portal: A Day in the Life of a Turret...

MinionZombie
07-Feb-2008, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2_NkyTv8E&feature=bz303

Funny sh*t, people. :)

PWNED, BITCHES! :lol:

p2501
07-Feb-2008, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2_NkyTv8E&feature=bz303

Funny sh*t, people. :)

PWNED, BITCHES! :lol:
win!11111

Danny
07-Feb-2008, 07:28 PM
great stuff, i reckon portals gonna be in gameing pop culture for a long long time, especially now valve said there doing a sequel.;)

MinionZombie
07-Feb-2008, 08:36 PM
great stuff, i reckon portals gonna be in gameing pop culture for a long long time, especially now valve said there doing a sequel.;)
Ooh arr?

Aye I thought it was a good game, didn't like all the puzzles ... i.e. the ones I couldn't be bothered figuring out properly - :lol: - but I thought it was a really fun, quite original title. Rather entertaining, what-what. :)

Danny
07-Feb-2008, 08:49 PM
Ooh arr?

Aye I thought it was a good game, didn't like all the puzzles ... i.e. the ones I couldn't be bothered figuring out properly - :lol: - but I thought it was a really fun, quite original title. Rather entertaining, what-what. :)

hmm, guessing you wanted gta style cheats instead of puzzles aye old bean?:p

capncnut
07-Feb-2008, 11:49 PM
Friggin' hilarious! :lol:

hmm, guessing you wanted gta style cheats instead of puzzles aye old bean?:p
Will M to the Z ever shake off the jibes concerning his gaming cheats? Methinks not. :D

SymphonicX
08-Feb-2008, 09:57 AM
The Cake Is A Lie
The Cake Is A Lie!!!

MinionZombie
08-Feb-2008, 10:40 AM
On how many games for 360 have I cheated?

*bing bing*

Err...what is only GRAW, Tom?

Corrrrrrect-a-mundo.

*ahem*

Speaking of cheats, I was trying to get the ones for Project 8 to work, but you type them in, they ring out to say they're activated, but they're not there when you go to the game. Damnit, I wanna skate as a zombie! :eek: How the fudge-crackers do you get them to work?

I don't give a wanky-spunk about challenges, I wanna see what you can do, see the story play out, gawp at the graphics and HAVE FUN. I never-ever cheat online or in multiplayer...free-f*ckin'-country, you fascists! *pokes tongue out, blows raspberry smiley* :D

SymphonicX
08-Feb-2008, 11:21 AM
I haven't cheated on a game since buying a ps2....ever since games have come on DVDs, I've had no desire to cheat them....

harking back to my days playing Doom and Quake, well...let's just say I spoilt those games completely by turning on infinite health/ammo....ugh.

But I wasn't completely against the odd bit of superbouncing in halo 2...

capncnut
08-Feb-2008, 11:54 AM
Speaking of cheats, I was trying to get the ones for Project 8 to work, but you type them in, they ring out to say they're activated, but they're not there when you go to the game. Damnit, I wanna skate as a zombie! :eek: How the fudge-crackers do you get them to work?
You go to the cheats screen and type suckstobedead in lower case on the virtual keyboard. Voila! You is now a zombie.

Although the best Tony Hawk game for zombies was THUG2 where you could turn New Orleans into a city of the undead.

But hey, I cheated the other day playing American Wasteland where I needed the assistance of a online guide to find the last few gaps. Sounds naughty I know but I ain't got the time to spend hours tracking the little bitches down.

Danny
08-Feb-2008, 12:20 PM
Although the best Tony Hawk game for zombies was THUG2 where you could turn New Orleans into a city of the undead.

dammmit cap, now im gonna have to dust off my copy of that again, although new orleans full of zombies does leavea certain bad taste in your mouth now doesnt it?:|

-man, mz had to cheat on graw, thats like one of those games were the challenge is intrinsic to the sqaud based gameplay.

capncnut
08-Feb-2008, 12:39 PM
dammmit cap, now im gonna have to dust off my copy of that again, although new orleans full of zombies does leavea certain bad taste in your mouth now doesnt it?:|
Well considering you're throwing beads at them one minute (with the NPC's gladly showing you their tits :D) and splatting their undead asses on that purple tricycle the next, I thought that was incredibly flavoursome.

Also, the cutscene you get for grinding the skulls off the tombstones is worth it's weight in gold.

Danny
08-Feb-2008, 12:51 PM
oh aye, that was just a great level overall.

MinionZombie
08-Feb-2008, 05:53 PM
Ah but that's the problem, I type in a cheat on Project 8, it rings out, but when you're in game and go to the cheat menu - nothing, just "done" as the only option which of course takes you back to the pause menu.

That's the issue, I can type them in - but they never appear. :confused:

Once-a-f*cking-gain - I cheat because I can't be f*cked with challenges, I wanna see ths STORY, the GRAPHICS, and what you can DO - THAT is what I am interested in ... *prods hellsing & co in the temple in an annoying fashion* ... comprende people? :rolleyes::p

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/vbright/Whatever.jpg

Wa'eva, wa'eva ... I do wah-I-wan'...!! :lol:

Danny
08-Feb-2008, 06:35 PM
Once-a-f*cking-gain - I cheat because I can't be f*cked with challenges, I wanna see ths STORY, the GRAPHICS, and what you can DO - THAT is what I am interested in ... *prods hellsing & co in the temple in an annoying fashion* ... comprende people? :rolleyes::p

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/vbright/Whatever.jpg

Wa'eva, wa'eva ... I do wah-I-wan'...!! :lol:

THEN JUST WATCH A MOVIE NOOB!:lol:

http://www.sickburn.com/

capncnut
09-Feb-2008, 01:14 AM
Ah but that's the problem, I type in a cheat on Project 8, it rings out, but when you're in game and go to the cheat menu - nothing, just "done" as the only option which of course takes you back to the pause menu.
Dude, it unlocks a zombie pedestrian to play in High Score/Free Skate mode. It wont be playable in Career 'cos you've built your own character, you tart! :lol:

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2008, 10:45 AM
Capn - tried it with free skate last night, still ain't working...:confused:

Still, have ranked myself up to 51 now, but damnit, I wanna unlock that fookin' fun park!

Hellsing - movies and games are different, I still wanna PLAY a videogame, geez ... such a bunch of fussy old biddy's you lot. :rolleyes: