PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i bought stalker..

Tricky
09-Feb-2008, 09:06 AM
..Its not bad,but the lack of quicksave or decent autosave has made me turn it off in anger a couple of times when ive spent well over an hour sneaking & exploring,then got fried by an anomaly or something & im back at the beginning!:mad:
Some of the jobs are a little pants as well i think so far (bearing in mind im still very early on in the game) "go destroy the boars nest" the bloke with the assault rifle tells me,so i wander literally just over a small hill 20 meters from the camp,kill 2 boars with my pistol & thats it!makes me wonder why mr hard guy with his assault rifle couldnt have done it himself :rolleyes:
I do like the atmosphere & setting of the game though so i am going to carry on playing,at the moment im wandering off to find some science facility in the zone..

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2008, 11:09 AM
Keep playing it ye bastard! :D

Also, make sure you're up-to-date to v1.5 where they're at now as far as I'm aware.

You sure there isn't quicksave? :confused: Meh ... just bear with it and save through the menu, it's not like hiking for miles to get a bucket of water in some ruined African country, so quit yer whining. :p

It's a flawed game, but it's about the society and the atmosphere and the setting and such. Just save your damn game, ya silly billy. :p