PDA

View Full Version : Dairy - In Massachusetts?

Ivarr
11-Feb-2008, 12:51 PM
I really want to go to this movie ... so far the only places I have seen announced are in Boston.

I am going to keep checking to see where else I might be able to go but I want to know if there are any other HPotD people in Massachusetts that want to see about getting together and maybe getting Zombied up to go see the movie!

You can respond here or you can email me at briant@spam.townisp.com (remember to remove spam)

Grrrr Ahhhhgggg Grrrrr

Dead Hoosier
11-Feb-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, at least your state is getting it. Still no word on it showing here in Indianapolis...I guess a metro area of close to 1M people isn't big enough. Still no in-theater or TV trailers. The organized promotion of this film has been a joke.

ZombiePrototype
12-Feb-2008, 01:33 AM
So far I am going to have to travel at least 500 miles to see this movie in theaters so that is why I get so mad every time I hear something about it.:mad: But no matter what I will see it even if I have to wait and see it on video.:mad:

Monrozombi
12-Feb-2008, 02:59 AM
So far I am going to have to travel at least 500 miles to see this movie in theaters so that is why I get so mad every time I hear something about it.:mad: But no matter what I will see it even if I have to wait and see it on video.:mad:

holy hell, where are you traveling to see it at?

Now thats what I call dedication. I'm traveling 3.5 hours to Pittsburgh to see it and I thought that was bad. 180 miles is nothing compared to your trip

blind2d
14-Feb-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes, there are cows in the state of Massachussetts whose milk is used for commercial purposes. :annoyed:

DeadCentral
16-Feb-2008, 11:16 AM
I went to see it in Kendall Sq and loved it man , 50 mile drive and I thought it was well worth it !