PDA

View Full Version : really stupid person....

acealive1
12-Feb-2008, 04:13 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Cutts,_Jr.#Bobby_Lee_Cutts.2C_Jr.

not only did he set black people back 50 years,he made race relations between everyone more strained than they already are :mad:

what a moron and im ashamed to say i have ties to him in that he's from ohio just like me :mad::mad:

also he's a cop and thats what the majority of my dads family is.

the idiot is a disgrace to everyone living.

on top of all that, the guy had a kid with her! :blood:

worse than rae carruth

people like this need to be put in a room with child molestors and beat with softball bats

MikePizzoff
12-Feb-2008, 06:13 AM
he made race relations between everyone more strained than they already are :mad:

I don't think stuff like this SHOULD make any race relations any more strained. The only way they do is because of the racists blaming one race or the other, which is really annoying. In this case it would be the white racists saying "A nice white man would never do such a thing,"

Arcades057
12-Feb-2008, 08:03 AM
I don't think stuff like this SHOULD make any race relations any more strained. The only way they do is because of the racists blaming one race or the other, which is really annoying. In this case it would be the white racists saying "A nice white man would never do such a thing,"

Pretty much hit it on the head. This is more of a "girls, watch out who you let knock you up" story, not a race relations thing.