PDA

View Full Version : hmmm.......ok we'll leave

acealive1
15-Feb-2008, 05:13 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080214/ts_nm/japan_okinawa_rape_dc

i see their point,but they'll be begging us to come back when north korea or china decides to be a threat to them again.

Marie
15-Feb-2008, 06:10 PM
Yea, I know but you have to wonder what kind of sick :evil: dates a fourteen or tweve year old girl, much less rapes, which IMO punches the rapist's ticket and should send them to their next life, hopefully as a female.:blood:

M_

Mike70
15-Feb-2008, 06:29 PM
this sort of thing has happened several times on okinawa and i would be right sick of too if i were a local. besides there is no rhyme or reason for 50,000 americans to still be stationed in japan over 62 years after the war ended.

acealive1
15-Feb-2008, 07:23 PM
this sort of thing has happened several times on okinawa and i would be right sick of too if i were a local. besides there is no rhyme or reason for 50,000 americans to still be stationed in japan over 62 years after the war ended.

its called "security"

Mike70
15-Feb-2008, 07:25 PM
its called "security"

security from what, pray tell?

acealive1
15-Feb-2008, 07:30 PM
security from what, pray tell?

in my original post i said north korea and china.

hell,a small army of kids with pellet guns would warrant us to help them

Mike70
15-Feb-2008, 09:13 PM
just when have china and/or korea (north or south) been a threat to japan? last time the balloon went up among those 3, china and korea got the worst of it for sure.

acealive1
15-Feb-2008, 09:58 PM
just when have china and/or korea (north or south) been a threat to japan? last time the balloon went up among those 3, china and korea got the worst of it for sure.

hmm lets see, kim jong Il and his nukes come to mind........

major jay
15-Feb-2008, 10:24 PM
It's hard to believe someone as goofy as Kim Jung Il can be the leader of a country.
Oh.... I forgot George Bush being the our president for the last 8 years.

Mike70
15-Feb-2008, 10:31 PM
It's hard to believe someone as goofy as Kim Jung Il can be the leader of a country.

dude don't remind too much of the last 8 years politically. thankfully next jan he will be gone for good.

Legion2213
15-Feb-2008, 10:33 PM

Sorry mate, but to compare Bush to "Dear Leader is just plain stupid.

acealive1
16-Feb-2008, 12:07 AM
dude don't remind too much of the last 8 years politically. thankfully next jan he will be gone for good.

amen:lol::lol::lol:

bd2999
16-Feb-2008, 04:54 AM
just when have china and/or korea (north or south) been a threat to japan? last time the balloon went up among those 3, china and korea got the worst of it for sure

They are a threat more because Japan has a minimal military and China and NK have fairly large ones. Not that they hate Japan or would attack as soon as the U.S. backed off but you never know.

Its one of those victor go the spoils things. I mean it sort of seems goofy now but it gives the U.S. more of a toehold on that part of the world so if something goes down on that side of the world there are reinforcements ready to go right there. U.S. still has bases in Europe, I can't remember anymore, but its just sort of the way of things. Not saying its right, just the way it is. If all the countries of the world would play nice I am sure it would be better but no hope of that, even if they all did not just hate the U.S. I think they would hate their neighbor or something too.

acealive1
16-Feb-2008, 05:28 AM
They are a threat more because Japan has a minimal military and China and NK have fairly large ones. Not that they hate Japan or would attack as soon as the U.S. backed off but you never know.

Its one of those victor go the spoils things. I mean it sort of seems goofy now but it gives the U.S. more of a toehold on that part of the world so if something goes down on that side of the world there are reinforcements ready to go right there. U.S. still has bases in Europe, I can't remember anymore, but its just sort of the way of things. Not saying its right, just the way it is. If all the countries of the world would play nice I am sure it would be better but no hope of that, even if they all did not just hate the U.S. I think they would hate their neighbor or something too.

north korea and china should look at what we did to hiroshima or nagasaki if they want to really screw with okinawa if we leave there

Mike70
16-Feb-2008, 05:48 AM
north korea and china should look at what we did to hiroshima or nagasaki if they want to really screw with okinawa if we leave there

i doubt that either country has forgotten that the US has several thousand nuclear weapons....

acealive1
16-Feb-2008, 05:58 AM
i doubt that either country has forgotten that the US has several thousand nuclear weapons....

apparently kim jong did. that guys a moron. ruling under an iron fist makes it hard for your country to flourish. ask castro