PDA

View Full Version : russia STFU

acealive1
17-Feb-2008, 03:39 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080216/ts_nm/russia_usa_satellite_dc

russia cant feed anyone in their own country yet they have an opinion on another's. they still POISON people for god's sake.

p2501
17-Feb-2008, 03:43 AM
meh, it's a non issue.

SRP76
17-Feb-2008, 03:46 AM
Fine. DON'T shoot it down. Let the damn thing land right in the middle of Moscow, killing a couple thousand people.

It's what the Russians wanted....

Mike70
17-Feb-2008, 04:01 AM
to paraphrase creepshow - russia is nothing more than dying megafauna that is too fooking blind to find its way into the nearest tar pit.

which sucks. i don't hate russia. i have always been fascinated by it and russian history is damn interesting BUT what has happened to russia since 1991 almost makes me long for the cold war. the world was a whole lot more interesting when the CCCP was still kicking it...

acealive1
17-Feb-2008, 04:07 AM
Fine. DON'T shoot it down. Let the damn thing land right in the middle of Moscow, killing a couple thousand people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that'd be hilarious. i guess they think not shooting it down would be better. i'd like a severely burned up satellite entering the atmosphere rather than a fully complete one with full toxicity landing on my house.

Legion2213
17-Feb-2008, 04:49 AM

What he said.