PDA

View Full Version : Hahahah ... everyone check this out ASAP!

Deadman_Deluxe
19-Apr-2006, 11:26 PM
Hahahaha everyone go and check this out before they fix it!!!!

1. Go to www.google.com

2. Type in the word "failure"

3. Instead of clicking the "google search" button click the "im feeling lucky" button

4. Spread the word before it gets fixed!!!

Danny
19-Apr-2006, 11:27 PM
god damn thats funny:lol:

Mikey
20-Apr-2006, 12:22 AM
I can't wait for 2008.

kortick
20-Apr-2006, 12:46 AM
the same result pops up when you hit "search" too

pretty sad

what a dork we have for a president
I just hope the rest of the world doesnt think we approve of this turd
and his actions

his approval rating is so low it is pathetic

we can only hope the next election brings us a president
who can try to fix the messes this one left
the new president is gonna have to spend most of
his term fixing problems left by this one

what a sad way to start off your stint in the oval office

Cody
20-Apr-2006, 12:49 AM
its not going to be fixed..people buy links for im feeling lucky

Danny
20-Apr-2006, 02:05 AM
the elections are rigged.

who honestly voted for bush last time?, anyone?:shifty:

axlish
20-Apr-2006, 02:21 AM

The scary thing is you are probably serious. :confused: :shifty:

HLS
20-Apr-2006, 03:05 AM
that is sooo funny

Cykotic
20-Apr-2006, 07:09 AM
Ahh... Political Satire... I love it!!!

Philly_SWAT
20-Apr-2006, 09:22 AM
WOW, that is something. Google is doing that on purpose!

DjfunkmasterG
20-Apr-2006, 10:33 AM
Fricking hilarious

MKULTRA1138
20-Apr-2006, 01:46 PM
Awesome!!!!!!

erisi236
20-Apr-2006, 03:06 PM
wonders if anyone rememebers Jimmy Carter and how awesome America was in the 70's :shifty:

MikePizzoff
20-Apr-2006, 03:21 PM

The order of the Skull & Bones, my friend. I guarantee Arnold Schwarzenegger will be president within the next two elections. Mark my words.

EvilNed
20-Apr-2006, 03:26 PM
There's a funny story behind all this, but I didn't know it had spread to google?

Anyway, remember Altavista and all those old search engines? They worked differently than Google. Instead of doing a thorough search, they supplied you with the sites that most fitted your search and paid Altavista the most money. Sort of like advertising. They paid Altavista to be ontop, and thus get more hits.

Anyway, whenever you searched for Failure or Miserable you would always get something like this people would pay to have their political opponents pop up first. It was basicly a race between George Bush and Michael Moore. If you search for failure again, you'll see that the third item that pops up is indeed Michael Moore. George Bush's enemy. Coincidence? Nope.

The funny thing is Google was started to AVOID all these things. Instead of making money from sites paying them, they would make money from the advertisements that popped up on the sides. So, basicly, this whole thing means that someone at Google caved in and accepted lots of cash from someone anti-Bush (probably Michael Moore) to have him pop up first whenever searching for Failure. George Bush's party obviously retaliated, as you can see, since Michael Moore is third on the list.

Bunker65
20-Apr-2006, 06:10 PM
:)

I along with over 62,000,000 other American's voted for President Bush in the last election. Here is a map with the state breakdown:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1763/statemapredblue3am.png (http://imageshack.us)

Red=Bush
Blue=Kerry

I just wanted to answer hellsing's question & don't want to get into a political debate with anyone on an internet forum. What you believe, you believe & arguing can't change people's minds.

On another note: Thanks for that information EvilNed. Good to see that both sides are getting bashed :).

Tri0xin
20-Apr-2006, 06:42 PM
The order of the Skull & Bones, my friend. I guarantee Arnold Schwarzenegger will be president within the next two elections. Mark my words.

He's a foreign born national, or as we call him in the midwest, a "ferner."

You have to be born in the United States in order to run for the presidency.

The governorship is the highest chief executive position he can hold.

glsjaw
20-Apr-2006, 06:48 PM
some how it doesnt surprise me

MikePizzoff
21-Apr-2006, 12:04 AM
He's a foreign born national, or as we call him in the midwest, a "ferner."

You have to be born in the United States in order to run for the presidency.

The governorship is the highest chief executive position he can hold.

I know this... but read up on the Skull & Bones and you may find yourself thinking along the lines of I.

Danny
21-Apr-2006, 01:46 AM
i know all about those things www.infowars.com right?

i have a necklace (but us doods call it a chain 'cus we aint poofter's,lol) with a skull and cross bones on *im not emo though!* and a local homeless guy acosted me saying i knew about 9/11 and all that conspiracy stuff.

all because i saw something for £3 at donno....

and it would be the **** if arnie became president , though you know bush would start a campaing like "but what happened with his people in the 30's and 40's nazi-ism!"....

...then wait for someone to whisper in bush's ear he's austrian not german,lol.

but seriously imagine how those yes men who work for presidents, who would normally ****s there pants getting the prez angry , imagine the fear in there eyes when they have to tell president arnie some bad news,lol.

"SHUT DE FAK UP!, I HAM ARNOLD GET OUT!"

erisi236
21-Apr-2006, 02:12 PM
heck check out how the '04 election went county by county :shifty:

http://www.uwsp.edu/business/Poutinen/Polls-Election-2004/election_map04.jpg

MKULTRA1138
21-Apr-2006, 02:43 PM
I can just see it now with AhhNold as president! "Welcome to dee third reich america! I was reading 1984 recently and honestly it's not that far off from where we are now.

erisi236
21-Apr-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll never understand why people love to harp about how much a book writen in 1949 about a future thats now 22 years in the past is so relevent to todays world :rockbrow:

off to Room 101 with you :D

Deadman_Deluxe
21-Apr-2006, 08:06 PM
FACT: Bush and Kerry were BOTH in skull and bones ... so it didn't really matter which of the two won either way you look at it.

EvilNed
21-Apr-2006, 09:54 PM
I'll never understand why people love to harp about how much a book writen in 1949 about a future thats now 22 years in the past is so relevent to todays world :rockbrow:

off to Room 101 with you :D

It was written in 1948 (hence the title 1984, he just flipped the numbers) but was published 1949.

FOOL!!! ;)

erisi236
22-Apr-2006, 02:01 PM
It was written in 1948 (hence the title 1984, he just flipped the numbers) but was published 1949.

FOOL!!! ;)

damn youze! :D

MikePizzoff
22-Apr-2006, 06:49 PM
and it would be the **** if arnie became president , though you know bush would start a campaing like "but what happened with his people in the 30's and 40's nazi-ism!"....

Wrong. Bush and Arnold have been long time friends. My friends Dad had George Bush Sr speak at his alma matter, or whatever, back in the 80's. He said that Arnold accompanied George on Air Force One.

FACT: Bush and Kerry were BOTH in skull and bones ... so it didn't really matter which of the two won either way you look at it.

Exactly. Glad someone knows their stuff.

mista_mo
23-Apr-2006, 07:15 PM
type in moron as well..now thats funny

Trancelikestate
15-Oct-2006, 02:33 PM
didnt you guys see demolition man??? they said arnold would be president! haha and as far as his nationality they got around that too by making up some law, i cant remember the name cuz i aint seen it in so long. anyone know what i'm talking about? that is damn funny though. yeah dude, the elections are more so fixed you'd think bob the builder was soliciting every politician out there!

capncnut
15-Oct-2006, 09:01 PM
That's the most accurate search entry I've typed in Google to date.

HLS
15-Oct-2006, 10:20 PM
Ya that has been on google forever. So funny lol

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2006, 11:16 AM
ROFLPRESIDENCY!! :lol:

That's great, there was another one about France ... I think ... which was also hilarious. :D Great find.

deadpunk
16-Oct-2006, 05:14 PM
Priceless. You don't even have to have a political preference to appreciate that.

DVW5150
18-Oct-2006, 12:16 AM
Alpha , you have contributed something very funny indeed ... Thanks for the laugh !:skull: Folks over at Homerecording . com ragged on me though , cause its been there over 2 years ago , I thought it was something new ... By the way , your journal is really good , I have recommended it to all my friends ...