PDA

View Full Version : ok, he sucks REAL bad now

acealive1
17-Feb-2008, 07:03 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080217/ap_on_re_af/bush_africa

i cant get a job,but hey lets help people with aids and people who are convicted felons first :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

p2501
17-Feb-2008, 05:28 PM
i love faith based health initiatives. they have such an awesome track record.....

acealive1
17-Feb-2008, 05:32 PM
i love faith based health initiatives. they have such an awesome track record.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

its about as good as affirmative action, they hire people who cant do the job and then get fired and wonder why the program doesnt work

p2501
17-Feb-2008, 06:02 PM
i tink it was last week or so WHO had a article about how most of the chatolic group on zimbabwe were wroking to directly counteract AIDS seducation in the country.

basicly a group of Zim arch-bishops were going around the countyrside tell everyone that the condoms WHO was givning out were laced with AIDS.

on one hand i suppose it's social darwinism, but still someone needs to start slotting these ****ing "god will save ya'll" backbirths.

Tied2thetracks
18-Feb-2008, 01:36 AM
Screw Africa. I say we send them zippers, maybe they can keeps they'er pants on. I know it is a horrible disease but it is 100% preventable. Send money to help the kids with idiot parents but to hell with the adults that know whats going on over there. One way to get rid of a STD is to let everyone who has it die.

acealive1
18-Feb-2008, 01:44 AM
Screw Africa. I say we send them zippers, maybe they can keeps they'er pants on. I know it is a horrible disease but it is 100% preventable. Send money to help the kids with idiot parents but to hell with the adults that know whats going on over there. One way to get rid of a STD is to let everyone who has it die.

:lol::lol: amen to that

DeadJonas190
18-Feb-2008, 05:23 AM

Well it's one thing if they know they have it and still spread it, but it's another story when you bring in the fact that it is a wide spread belief amongst the uneducated in Africa that by raping a virgin they will get rid of the HIV virus when in fact they are only spreading it.

So while it is 100% preventable, it is not preventable when you have the armed militia groups that control much of Africa raiding villages and raping the young girls to get rid of their HIV.