PDA

View Full Version : How dim can you be!!!

Neil
18-Feb-2008, 02:01 PM
So you kill someone, and then show off their car, and sell their mobile phone?!?!?! No one will find you will they! :rolleyes:

Read through the article taking special note of the final (but one) paragraph!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7250939.stm

SymphonicX
18-Feb-2008, 02:08 PM
what a sick motherf**ker....glad he was unhinged enough to make mistakes and get caught...

Neil
18-Feb-2008, 02:36 PM
what a sick motherf**ker....glad he was unhinged enough to make mistakes and get caught...

Short of putting a sign on his head say 'I killed here' he couldn't have done much more:-
Over the next few days, the court was told, Mr Taylor "showed off his new car" to acquaintances and sold Miss Beagley's mobile phone to one of his friends.

And then you get this as well:-
He said Mr Taylor, of Covent Garden, central London, chatted to his girlfriend, Lauren, on his mobile phone as he drove Miss Beagley's car with her body in the boot back through London in the early hours of the morning.

And that last but one paragraph, sheesh!!! So he intended to use the knife to steal the car from her.... but:-
Mr Clarke said Mr Taylor failed to explain why it was necessary to stab Miss Beagley 31 times, including in the face, neck and throat.

Marie
18-Feb-2008, 02:42 PM
Well obviously the fault lay with the knife... better confiscate all the knives.

Yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic and I apologize in advance, but when will we learn that the evil is in the heart and not in the tool?

M_

Neil
18-Feb-2008, 02:49 PM
Well obviously the fault lay with the knife... better confiscate all the knives.

Yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic and I apologize in advance, but when will we learn that the evil is in the heart and not in the tool?

M_

You mean than knife wasn't devil incarnate and hadn't infact possessed him?

Please let's not turn this into another liberty/knife/gun thread... Knifes are rather hard to get rid of... (How else are knife throwers going to make a living!)

Eyebiter
18-Feb-2008, 02:56 PM
Anyone have a pic of the accused? Want to know if my first impression after reading the BBC article is correct.

capncnut
18-Feb-2008, 03:20 PM
Anyone have a pic of the accused? Want to know if my first impression after reading the BBC article is correct.
Well, if were talking about a face that matches the crime...

http://www.geocities.com/aniupload/retard.jpg

Neil
18-Feb-2008, 03:28 PM

Don't think his picture has been released...

Arcades057
19-Feb-2008, 05:41 AM
Played youth league football with a guy who ended up doing much the same thing. He killed his boyfriend and took his clothes, jewelry and car, then drove to a club they always hung out at together.

The #1 reason why criminals are caught is because luckily, most intelligent people don't do stupid things.