acealive1
19-Feb-2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=7890632

of all places,why my hometown? :mad::mad:

MikePizzoff
19-Feb-2008, 01:01 PM
http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=7890632

of all places,why my hometown? :mad::mad:

Because LA is huge, with tons of residents, and lots of racial tensions. Now if it were happening where you live now, in Toledo, that'd be a bit more surprising.

acealive1
19-Feb-2008, 03:30 PM
Because LA is huge, with tons of residents, and lots of racial tensions. Now if it were happening where you live now, in Toledo, that'd be a bit more surprising.

yeat that already happened.............skinheads came here twice in the last 4 years

despite what u think,theres more racism in smaller cites

MikePizzoff
19-Feb-2008, 07:12 PM
yeat that already happened.............skinheads came here twice in the last 4 years

Just make sure not to judge all skinheads immediately; not all of them are racist. It's sometimes easy to pick out the racist ones, though, due to propaganda on t-shirts or patches on their jackets.

acealive1
19-Feb-2008, 07:14 PM
Just make sure not to judge all skinheads immediately; not all of them are racist. It's sometimes easy to pick out the racist ones, though, due to propaganda on t-shirts or patches on their jackets.

i know all arent racists. but u know who i meant. i shoulda said neo nazis to clear it up.

but im friends with the local chapter of sharps

Marie
19-Feb-2008, 07:19 PM
I don't understand about bigotry anyway. If you don't like someone you should know them first. Then just be polite about it unless they're complete a_holes.

M_

Danny
19-Feb-2008, 07:32 PM

case in point emmerdale.

think about it.....

Mike70
19-Feb-2008, 07:53 PM
It's sometimes easy to pick out the racist ones, though, due to propaganda on t-shirts or patches on their jackets.

i'd say it is easy most of the time to pick out the racists ones - not only because of their "flair" but also because they really aren't coy at all about the kind of things they believe in and can be very vocal in groups.

MikePizzoff
19-Feb-2008, 09:13 PM
i know all arent racists. but u know who i meant. i shoulda said neo nazis to clear it up.

but im friends with the local chapter of sharps

Oh, nice. I remember hearing a song by an RAC band called "Sharp Skins Must Die!" that was really quite catchy... too bad it was by an RAC band...

i'd say it is easy most of the time to pick out the racists ones - not only because of their "flair" but also because they really aren't coy at all about the kind of things they believe in and can be very vocal in groups.

This is true. But, I was talking about how to pick them out from a distance, without having to actually speak with them.