PDA

View Full Version : what the frigg?!?

Danny
20-Feb-2008, 02:59 PM
So i wake up to find this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/frozenbath1.jpg

-to impress the point:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/frozenbath2.jpg

so we get spring for two weeks and now "winter 2"!?!?

- pictures taken with my bitchin' new kodakc713 easyshare i got today form chavgos.

Mike70
20-Feb-2008, 03:22 PM
yep it was almost 60 deg F here about a week ago and today we have a few inches of snow on the ground and it has been cold as a frost giant's sack.

strange.

Danny
20-Feb-2008, 03:28 PM
it occusre ot me now i should have thrown it as a frisbee or nordic discus :lol:

Mike70
20-Feb-2008, 03:36 PM
it occusre ot me now i should have thrown it as a frisbee or nordic discus :lol:

and hope that it really didn't take off and shatter one of your neighbor's windows or worse - one of your own.:lol:

Danny
20-Feb-2008, 05:10 PM
ah, theres the beauty of it, any evidence willl melt away! :lol:

MinionZombie
20-Feb-2008, 05:41 PM
Ah mate, when we used to have a pond when I was younger I would go out on winter mornings before being taken to school and would fish the ice out of the pond. I'd have these massive sheets of ice and then prop them up against the wall and round-house kick them and punch them ... I tried head-butting one once, but it was too thick and hurt like fook. :lol:

Ahhhh memories.

It's been bloody freezing cold here for ages. For the past week now it's constantly been 'wake up, look outside, it's all frozen, white and foggy-as-fook ... by lunchtime it's burned off a bit with the sun in the clear-ish sky ... then it's still fairly chilly-billy' then it all starts again.

Heck, my hands have been so cold during the day - even with the central heating on - that I've been wearing my fingerless gloves just to keep them warm enough and to keep them from drying out ... and fingerless because they're practically & aesthetically pleasing ... although f*ck all that emo sh*t ... but they don't own fingerless gloves, so fudge off with Jared Leto and his ridiculously over-the-top videos, get back to acting already - YOU'RE 36! :D

Legion2213
20-Feb-2008, 05:50 PM
God damn global warming...or is it cooling? I'm confused! :confused:

blind2d
20-Feb-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah, it's just global insanity of weather. Bums me out.

MinionZombie
20-Feb-2008, 10:00 PM
Yeah, it's just global insanity of weather. Bums me out.
Or ancient history repeating itself? :rockbrow::shifty:

MissJacksonCA
25-Feb-2008, 02:24 AM
I'm just waiting for the states to build a wall between Canada and its cold weather and the U.S... last week it was 70 and we were at the pool enjoying what felt like a sweltering 100 degree day... then ... bam 37 degrees! I'm not sure its global warming but its damn fatiguing. Its giving me bipolar seasonal depression.