CoinReturn
21-Feb-2008, 03:44 AM
It's also available in HD on Xbox Live:

Qyy7okKow6w

MinionZombie
21-Feb-2008, 10:17 AM
*rubs knees in a Vic Reeves, randy stylee*

Ho-yeah!

And I thought this was dispelled by the makers a while back? Maybe just biding their time for this teaser-ific cock tease teaser-mc-tease ... ... tease. :D

I think they should incorporate a cheat mode so you can just happily stroll up to every enemy and chainsaw their asses, just for fun you know.

capncnut
21-Feb-2008, 11:23 AM
I hate teasers like this because it shows absolutely nothing. Still, I'm looking forward to the game, roll on October/November.

slickwilly13
21-Feb-2008, 04:02 PM
I just received an e-mail from MS. They say the launch date is Nov.

Andy
21-Feb-2008, 04:24 PM
Am i the only person in the world who hated gears of war?

bassman
21-Feb-2008, 04:27 PM
I've yet to play the game. But you're the first person that i've heard didn't like it, andy.

Andy
21-Feb-2008, 04:29 PM
I've yet to play the game. But you're the first person that i've heard didn't like it, andy.
Its an adequate game, and thats being very generous to it.

CoinReturn
21-Feb-2008, 05:41 PM
The first Gears of War was one of the best co-op games I've ever played, and the 4 vs. 4 mulitplayer was great, too. The only game I had more fun with this gen is Halo 3.

Andy, according to your achievements, you didn't even get past the first level! Unless you played through it on another Xbox, I say give it another shot with a friend, its great fun.

Craig
21-Feb-2008, 05:53 PM
Gears of War was surprisingly (for me) an awesome game, and while the story was genuinely interesting and I could definitely see the potential for more, somehow I hoped that GoW would stand alone as one of the few great games that wasn't/wouldn't have a sequel... ah well.

MinionZombie
21-Feb-2008, 06:02 PM
I totally dug GOW, I thought it was an awesome game. Big manly men with big manly chainsaw-guns grunting like manly-men, leaping from butch helicopters and hacking up manly aliens. :D

I dug the style of it, the violence and the action...although some parts pissed me off to no end, basically the fight at the petrol station (constantly f*cked that up, but got by it) and the end of the first act where you first come across that massive bastard and you have to lead it outside and then blast it ... man alive that cocked me off something rotten, but aye, got past that too.

In fact, I did the final battle in one run through...which was odd.

Danny
21-Feb-2008, 06:27 PM
*rubs knees in a Vic Reeves, randy stylee*

*joins in bob mortimer sidekick style*

this, fable 2, alan wake, i dont give a **** about anything else right now.

ProfessorChaos
21-Feb-2008, 07:15 PM
when i first got my 360, a buddy from work let me borrow gears of war, and i've had it ever since, and not played it a single time...just too busy with call of duty 4, halo 3, skate, and dead rising...

gonna have to try it tonight. until now, i'd never heard a single person say anything bad about it. we'll see.

Danny
21-Feb-2008, 07:32 PM
^ dude gears rocks, i didnt find it too hard but it was a blast, great art style and direction and the music like that little "wuh-wu-wuh-wu" is so memorable, i preffered it to halo 3 myself.

OH and on live theres a free gears 2 theme and gamerpics up now. :D

3pidemiC
21-Feb-2008, 07:36 PM
Maybe this time they'll actually include a little more than a handful of enemies...

SymphonicX
22-Feb-2008, 10:00 AM
GoW was great, but nothing spectacular - everything that was fun in GoW was ten times more fun in R6 Vegas which came out at just the same time, also featured a revolutionary duck and cover system, but unlike Gears had the better customisation and was a whole lot more intense.

mista_mo
22-Feb-2008, 10:09 AM
I just came.

Seriusly. I cannot wait for this date to come.