PDA

View Full Version : holy crap, what about the new fable news then?

Danny
22-Feb-2008, 11:26 AM
dont know about live but theres vids on gametrailers from GDC about fable 2 and man it looks good. for those too lazy heres the 2 most impressive points.

1:before release a free live arcade gambling game is released so you can gamble your ingame gold to get more for in the game.
2:you can instantly, if a freind has fable and is playing it, have them join in your game in your world.

its that last one that makes me think the rumours fo a fable mmo aint far off.

DeadJonas190
27-Feb-2008, 05:44 AM
I didnt hear about the arcade game, that is really cool. I am a bit excited about having a friend join in, I think it will add a lot to the gameplay. I read that if you join a friends game that anything you aquire you get to take back to your game. There is so much potential for fun here that I can't wait for the game.

capncnut
27-Feb-2008, 02:15 PM
1:before release a free live arcade gambling game is released so you can gamble your ingame gold to get more for in the game.
2:you can instantly, if a freind has fable and is playing it, have them join in your game in your world.
I was reading about this last night while gazing at the new screens. This game's gonna rock mate. :cool: