PDA

View Full Version : a zombie slideshow...

Mike70
22-Feb-2008, 02:24 PM
on EW.com (seems like they are the only people out there doing anything to push diary).

it has several zombie films in a slide show with little snippets about the movie, what they thought the best zombie was, goriest death.

i have one major bone of contention in their choices - they thought that mcdermott killing the zombie with the shovel was the goriest death in day. that made shake my head in fact, i need to reach for the placard:
WTF?

there are at least 3 other deaths in the movie far gorier than the shovel to the head zombie.

anyway here is the link:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,1123807,00.html

Skippy911sc
22-Feb-2008, 02:41 PM
How about when rhodes gets ripped apart!

"Choke on it!"

jim102016
22-Feb-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Return of the Living Dead 4 nor a 5.

Always thought those movies were **** anyhow.

Have to agree about Rhode's death scene.

bd2999
24-Feb-2008, 04:03 AM
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Return of the Living Dead 4 nor a 5

Then you are a luck lucky person. I really liked the first movie. It was a good zombie movie and was funny. Not to mention running zombies and I didn't mind at all, and they were unkillable in the first movie. Great stuff.

Second one tried to be to funny and was no where near as good as the first but corny as heck. Part 3 was darker but still not good and just had a goth chick basicly. 4 and 5 ignore the other movies except keeping the canisters that created them, but now they eat flesh and not brains so much. Add to that a bullet through the brain kills them and some of the worst acting I have ever seen and the movies are barely watchable at all.

You are very lucky.

The Rhodes death should have been the goriest death, but really you can't go wrong with alot of the eating scenes in Day. The drill to the head by Logan on the one zombie was pretty memorable too.

My favorite is the Shaun of the Dead stuff though. One of the funnest movies I have ever seen. Beating a zombie to don't stop me now. Whenever I hear that on the radio now I smile and think of beating zombies with pool cues.

blind2d
24-Feb-2008, 06:50 PM
Whoa, I just saw Day for the first time and my mind is blown! also, I totally agree about the Shaun of the Dead thing.