PDA

View Full Version : Not all Kids are bratty douchebags

CornishCorpse
23-Feb-2008, 01:16 PM
i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27666

Mike70
23-Feb-2008, 04:36 PM
i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27666

cornish corpse you were experiencing technical difficulties with that liink. i switched over to a clickable link.

that is damn cute. what a grateful little kid. this made me laugh.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27666

Danny
23-Feb-2008, 04:50 PM
shocking, but in a good way for once, i think thats like the antithesis to "OH MY GOD!!!, NINTENDO 64!!!!" :lol:

ProfessorChaos
23-Feb-2008, 05:01 PM
that kid made out like a bandit! an xbox 360, legendary edition of halo 3, and extra controller....that's over 500 bucks!

the best part was how grateful and appreciative he was. nice kid compared to some of the stupid spoiled whores on show like mtv's sweet 16 satan spawn show.

nice to see that there are some kids out there who aren't total a$$holes.:)

MinionZombie
25-Feb-2008, 10:33 AM
Then we'll see another video a few months later once it's broken, I wonder how the kid will react then. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm still bitter about mine breaking...*sigh*...back to SWAT4 on the PC then! Great game!

The video though - about time we saw some damn appreciation from kids these days, all you ever see are the Super Sweet 16 scumbags who literally are the worst mankind has to offer.

Damn, you really feel sorry/happy for the kid all at the same time, seems as if he's been sick in the hospital and stuff on his birthday, so they're making it up to him ... awwww.

If I ever have a kid, I hope it's as appreciative of the lump of coal I'll give it as this kid is of their Xbox. :elol::p