PDA

View Full Version : How bad is this going to get? - 'Child's body found at care home'

Neil
23-Feb-2008, 05:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7260625.stm

Mike70
23-Feb-2008, 06:17 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7260625.stm

jesus h. that is ultra disturbing. why is it that after you become a parent these things cut deeper than they used to?

here is another sad, sad story. a 3 year old autistic boy who was bound in a blanket and duct tape and left in a closet for 2 days while his foster parent's went to a family reunion. this happened near to where i grew up and set off a firestorm in ohio about the way foster care is monitored.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Fiesel

capncnut
23-Feb-2008, 06:18 PM
It hardly comes as a surprise to me, Neil. Look at how many nonce-cases there are out there, the child abuse/sex offenders register is filling up each month and the ideal job for those sickos is working in a care home or as a welfare officer. There has to be some serious background checks and extensive personality tests before they employ people in such a sensitive field.

Slightly off topic but my mother worked as a carer of old people for a number of years, and she told me some of the cases of abuse and neglect that she had encountered during her employment. Truly shocking and pretty much anyone can get a job in that profession it seems.

kortick
23-Feb-2008, 10:10 PM
Sorry to say Neil it gets worse.

Ever think of making your kid live like this?

JACKSONVILLE, FLA—A Jacksonville woman has admitted that she kept her 17-year-old adopted disabled son in a cage in her home.

She faces up to 20 years in prison when she’s sentenced next month.

According to a police report filed in the case, the teen weighed only 49 pounds when he was found by investigators from the Department of Children and Families. The report said that he suffered psychosocial dwarfism which is a lack of physical and emotional growth caused by abuse. He was also forced to wear a diaper.

The case is similar to that of the couple from Norwalk, Ohio, who have been convicted of forcing some of their 11-disabled foster children to sleep in wire and wooden cages.

Michael Gravelle, 57, and his wife, Sharen, 58, of Norwalk, were found guilty in December, 2006 following a three week trial of four felony counts of child endangering, two misdemeanor counts of child endangering and five misdemeanor counts of child abuse.

acealive1
24-Feb-2008, 12:12 AM
jesus h. that is ultra disturbing. why is it that after you become a parent these things cut deeper than they used to?

or an uncle:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Neil
11-Jun-2008, 10:29 AM
More teeth found - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7447830.stm

bassman
11-Jun-2008, 03:54 PM
It hardly comes as a surprise to me, Neil.

Agreed. It's a mad, mad world.:annoyed:

Makes me scared to bring my kid into it....

Mike70
12-Jun-2008, 04:19 AM
Agreed. It's a mad, mad world.:annoyed:

Makes me scared to bring my kid into it....

esp. when you read about horrific stuff like what happened in oklahoma the other day. frightening to say the least.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/11/ok.girls.deaths/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Shadowofthedead
12-Jun-2008, 04:44 AM
these people need to shot in my opinion. they are sick vile and disgustin pieces of **** that polute this world. i was with a girl that was raped when she was 7 and i couldnt even hug her without her gettin uncomfortable. never had anything more to do with her after the fact. damn ****in sickos

Mike70
12-Jun-2008, 04:51 AM
agreed. anyone who would knowingly, consciously kill or rape a child needs to be:

a. hung in public.
b. placed in a gibbet after hanging for ravens to make sport of.

DeadJonas190
12-Jun-2008, 05:44 AM
agreed. anyone who would knowingly, consciously kill or rape a child needs to be:

a. hung in public.
b. placed in a gibbet after hanging for ravens to make sport of.

I agree, but would like to add that while placed in the gibbet they are cut with razor wire with their open wounds being immediatly wrapped with bandages soaked in lemon juice. Also they need to have their knees on fire ant mounds while in the gibbet with a slow steady stream of honey being dripped on them so the ants constantly bite and maime the person.

That is how those fiends need to be treated. I know a person who was abused as a child and it has lead to many problems over the years that nobody deserves.

Neil
12-Jun-2008, 07:56 AM
I agree, but would like to add that while placed in the gibbet they are cut with razor wire with their open wounds being immediatly wrapped with bandages soaked in lemon juice. Also they need to have their knees on fire ant mounds while in the gibbet with a slow steady stream of honey being dripped on them so the ants constantly bite and maime the person.

That is how those fiends need to be treated. I know a person who was abused as a child and it has lead to many problems over the years that nobody deserves.

That, or made to watch 'Children of the Living Dead' TWICE!

Mike70
12-Jun-2008, 05:20 PM
That, or made to watch 'Children of the Living Dead' TWICE!

i think neil may have just discovered the perfect form of capital punishment. after being forced to watch that travestical piece of crap twice, they'd probably welcome death as a sweet release.

Chic Freak
13-Jun-2008, 10:25 PM
It's not suprising that a person who wants to abuse a child would naturally gravitate towards roles where they have access to vulnerable children who don't have any family to stand up for them... it's just completely horrifying.

Liam's little niece, who we regularly look after, is five, and even though she and I aren't even related I already feel protective enough over her that I could probably kill anyone who hurt her without ever regretting it. And I am actually against corporal punishment :rockbrow:

I suppose what I'm saying is that you'd think that the instinct to protect children would be hardwired... it's almost unthinkable that a person could actually enjoy endangering children :(

Mike70
13-Jun-2008, 11:57 PM
It's not suprising that a person who wants to abuse a child would naturally gravitate towards roles where they have access to vulnerable children who don't have any family to stand up for them... it's just completely horrifying.

Liam's little niece, who we regularly look after, is five, and even though she and I aren't even related I already feel protective enough over her that I could probably kill anyone who hurt her without ever regretting it. And I am actually against corporal punishment :rockbrow:

I suppose what I'm saying is that you'd think that the instinct to protect children would be hardwired... it's almost unthinkable that a person could actually enjoy endangering children :(

tell me about it. since i have become a parent i have absolutely no regard for people like this. they don't even qualify as human beings anymore. they shouldn't even be afforded the consideration that a rat is given. no torture would be too extreme and no death too painful for scumbags that harm kids for their own twisted pleasure.