PDA

View Full Version : I will be seeing Diary in about 1 hour.

zombre
25-Feb-2008, 02:04 AM
First let me say hello to all the memebers here, I have enjoyed reading your post over the years.
This is my first post and what a topic to start with (So please be gentle).
I have loved all of GAR zombie movies and my favorite thus far has to be Day. Land was some what of a dissapointment for many reasons I thought after 20+ years he could have done better but I was glad to see come to furision. In my opinoin Land lacked alot of what made the other movies stand out. For one the whole screaming, howling zombie was too much, the pretty boy with all the best of intentions did not go well either (Sorry Riley). The movie was too Hollywood, especially the ending with the fireworks, the main character gets the woman, and setting off to Canada in the RV. Come on. All the other films had a feeling about them, there was a sense of dread, desperation, and a a sence of selfisheness, of wanting to survive. I always enjoyed when GAR used unknown actors, they seemed like everyday joes just like us trying to survive. Anyways, I will post back what I thought of the film in the next few hours.

Moon Knight
25-Feb-2008, 05:56 AM
Welcome! :)

Yojimbo
25-Feb-2008, 03:43 PM
Greetings and welcome to the boards. Yeah, I hear what you are saying about LAND, but I expect that you will dig DIARY.