PDA

View Full Version : Bush says republican will take the election

acealive1
26-Feb-2008, 06:27 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080226/ap_on_el_pr/bush_governors

in his own words to "keep up the fight in iraq" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Purge
26-Feb-2008, 08:09 AM
If McCain wins, then yes, the Iraq war will meander on, since McCain is pretty much a carbon copy of Bush. I miss Ron Paul. :(

blind2d
26-Feb-2008, 12:00 PM
did ron leave the race?

Terran
26-Feb-2008, 01:52 PM
Well he had mentioned earlier that he was only going to run for president as the Republican nominee....so since its impossible for him to win enough delegates at this time hes not going to be running during the presidential election....hes still in the race though I think....but not campaigning anymore....maybe he is going to use the donated money for Congress reelection campaign...?

Purge
26-Feb-2008, 02:14 PM
Yes, I believe Ron has stated that e plans to concentrate his efforts on his Congressional position rather than the presidential one.

3pidemiC
26-Feb-2008, 04:50 PM
When was the last time you believed something he said?

Mutineer
26-Feb-2008, 05:16 PM
Obama, Hillary or McWar ...

We're doomed with any of these douchebags in office.

Ron Paul 2008 ! :skull:

MikePizzoff
26-Feb-2008, 09:38 PM
I say we bring back Reagan! All of the best US hardcore bands were because of him!!!

blind2d
27-Feb-2008, 01:29 AM
Yeah, like Heaven 17! well, they're Brits, but y'know...

Maitreya
27-Feb-2008, 05:42 AM
Bush also has an IQ lower than his approval rating.

The democrats are taking it this year.

Marie
27-Feb-2008, 03:05 PM

Election hasn't happened yet, and anything CAN happen between now and then. I can remember when people though Hillary was the heir apparent, no contest. Now everybody hates on her and Barak Hussein Obama is the odds on favorite, but wait! Jews in Florida have said IN PUBLIC and everything that they won't vote for Barak even though he's black and the presumtive Democrat champ. So who really knows?

M_

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 04:02 PM

agreed.........................

if everyone doesnt have e mental lapse like they did after bush sr. was in office and decided to let his son in after clinton.

blind2d
28-Feb-2008, 12:44 PM
lapse? we had minds to begin with? where was I?

Mutineer
28-Feb-2008, 12:47 PM
did ron leave the race?

No he did not

The Primary's are essentially a beauty contest and does not reflect the actual numbers in Novemeber; remember, this about delegates and the nommie for GOP.

I'm dismayed at the MSM blackout of RP; he has my vote, anyone else will be the same old **** we've had for 20 years.

mista_mo
28-Feb-2008, 12:50 PM
Popular opinions change with the wind. For 15 years the Canadian people bitched and moaned about the liberal government. The utterly retarded downgrade to the military, numerous scandels, and government incompetance defined the majority of the liberal parties run in government. Did we change it at all? NO. It only changed recently, and even then, we only have a minority conservative government.

I envy the American system; a single person can only be in charge for a maximum of 2 terms before they get ousted, here it's virtually unlimited.

acealive1
28-Feb-2008, 03:12 PM
Popular opinions change with the wind.

agreed, i was listening to the radio monday and they wee bashing hillary clinton by saying her husband ran the country into the ground.............WHAT!?

yes,they said it. there was some disgruntled black guy calling in saying "the three strikes law (prison) is bad" im sorry but if someone tries to kill me no matter what color, i dont need him getting another chance becuase theres no system set up to keep him in jail.

he also complained about the budget............ which shows how much of the time he slept through while clinton was in as the budget had never been better while he was president.

i find it ironic that those people were probably swinging from bill's nuts when he ran for prez and now they'd turned on him.

he also basically condoned everything bush has done,stopped short of saying he supports him,but wouldnt say a bad word about him. also said "the last 8 years have been great for me"

so yea mo, ur right. popular opinion does change a lot.