PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmm... Nissan GT :)

Neil
26-Feb-2008, 09:11 AM
2lPZT6BfiIg

MinionZombie
26-Feb-2008, 10:30 AM
Nice car.

But Fifth Gear is lame, it's pathetic how they just copy Top Gear constantly. First they were 30 minutes, then they went to 60 like Top Gear did way before them.

Then Fifth Gear copied Top Gear's use of Magic Bullet and their shooting style. For gawd's sake! LAAAAAAAAME.

Neil
26-Feb-2008, 11:49 AM
Nice car.

But Fifth Gear is lame, it's pathetic how they just copy Top Gear constantly. First they were 30 minutes, then they went to 60 like Top Gear did way before them.

Then Fifth Gear copied Top Gear's use of Magic Bullet and their shooting style. For gawd's sake! LAAAAAAAAME.

How long until they turn into scripted contrived nonsense then? Oh look, we've all gone out to get cars for some unknown challenge and just happen to have got different model, all perfect for the feature we're about to do... Oh look, I'm strong enough to lift a 1 tonne cow into my roof....

That said, I want to see The Stig get his hands on the GT :)

Top Gear and Fifth Gear are different ends of the spectrum really... Fifth Gear tries to remain with its automotive feet on the floor... Whereas Top Gear is just a lads mag with some cars in...

blind2d
26-Feb-2008, 12:10 PM
autos are destroying the environment. oh, i fink this is my footwear post.