PDA

View Full Version : so did anyone in the UK feel this today?

Mike70
27-Feb-2008, 01:09 PM
or rather early this morning? apparently that rumbling you might have heard this morning was not MZ on the toilet after a curry eating contest. there was an earthquake that shook enough to do some damage to buildings and what not. there were even a few injuries from falling debris, etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7266136.stm

blind2d
27-Feb-2008, 01:11 PM
I've never heard of earthquakes happening in the UK before.

Mike70
27-Feb-2008, 01:17 PM
I've never heard of earthquakes happening in the UK before.

well now you have. learn something new everyday.

mista_mo
27-Feb-2008, 01:20 PM
Probibly kortick posting pictures of fat people on myspace...

capncnut
27-Feb-2008, 02:28 PM
apparently that rumbling you might have heard this morning was not MZ on the toilet after a curry eating contest.
I wouldn't be so sure, Scip. :D

MinionZombie
27-Feb-2008, 03:24 PM
I live in the Midlands and next to Wales, and I didn't feel squat this morning ... except my own manly bits, but that's just an everyday kinda thing. :D:p

Damn man...I saw a brief glimpse of the title of this on Yahoo news but didn't look at it...huh. Maybe it's the devil making his way up to the surface to collect after Gordon Clown's deal with the desolate one to get him into power...you never know.

kortick
27-Feb-2008, 03:34 PM
Mo you love all those fat people
i post on your Myspace page.

you chubby chaser you....

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 04:40 PM
or rather early this morning? apparently that rumbling you might have heard this morning was not MZ on the toilet after a curry eating contest. there was an earthquake that shook enough to do some damage to buildings and what not. there were even a few injuries from falling debris, etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7266136.stm

ohio has them far more frequently and i dont even feel those as im used to the real earthquakes :elol::elol:

_liam_
27-Feb-2008, 09:45 PM
Damn man...I saw a brief glimpse of the title of this on Yahoo news but didn't look at it...huh. Maybe it's the devil making his way up to the surface to collect after Gordon Clown's deal with the desolate one to get him into power...you never know.

Still on a mission into the realms of tedious self parody with your tenuous shoehorning eh

Danny
27-Feb-2008, 10:09 PM
i was asked if i felt that this morning- QUE 80'S WAVY FLASHBACK *does a waynes world* didle-lu-dl-ludll-udle-didle-lu-dl-ludll-udle-.....

The scene is 1am, your hero Danny sits on his ass in a lightless room watching the hellboy anime "blood and iron". earthquake occurs. he doesnt notice.

*hits 88 to get back to now -DU!-DUDU-DU-DU-DU-DU!!! ,baby were were going we dont need roadsd*

-ahem.

so yeah, didnt notice it, but were not on any of those lines were the continental plates meet, not even close, so unless someones been tunneling out the ground beneath us, or a zit like volcanoes rising up , and we'd be screwed since youve got tommy lee jones and what have we got?, stephen fry?, i dont see how its possible.

*realisation dawns*

wait a minute!

*presses glass to the floor*

CRAAAAAB-PEOPLE. CRAAAAAB PEOPLE. TASTES LIKE CRAB. TALKS LIKE PEOPLE. :lol:

_liam_
27-Feb-2008, 10:16 PM
Aye, there's different types of quakes, what we had the other day was an intraplate quake (i think), cause by a split in the Euro plate rather than plates rubbing together as in the garden variety earthquake

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 10:31 PM
i was asked if i felt that this morning- QUE 80'S WAVY FLASHBACK *does a waynes world* didle-lu-dl-ludll-udle-didle-lu-dl-ludll-udle-.....

The scene is 1am, your hero Danny sits on his ass in a lightless room watching the hellboy anime "blood and iron". earthquake occurs. he doesnt notice.

*hits 88 to get back to now -DU!-DUDU-DU-DU-DU-DU!!! ,baby were were going we dont need roadsd*

-ahem.

so yeah, didnt notice it, but were not on any of those lines were the continental plates meet, not even close, so unless someones been tunneling out the ground beneath us, or a zit like volcanoes rising up , and we'd be screwed since youve got tommy lee jones and what have we got?, stephen fry?, i dont see how its possible.

*realisation dawns*

wait a minute!

*presses glass to the floor*

CRAAAAAB-PEOPLE. CRAAAAAB PEOPLE. TASTES LIKE CRAB. TALKS LIKE PEOPLE. :lol:

*slaps you* SNAP OUT OF IT!!

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2008, 09:56 AM
Still on a mission into the realms of tedious self parody with your tenuous shoehorning eh
Still complaining about people just having an off-the-cuff larf? Christ...:rolleyes::p

blind2d
28-Feb-2008, 12:47 PM
so... crab people?

mista_mo
28-Feb-2008, 12:52 PM
I am no chubby chaser....I'm a xenomorph chaser. I loves dem sexieh aliens. Not those scary mofos from the aliens series, but the sexieh ones. Your the chubby chaser, with your entire photo album filled with fatties.

skumbag.

kortick
28-Feb-2008, 01:06 PM
I am not a bag that is filled
with scum.

Its ok if you like sex with fat ladies
who sweat like a chunk of rancid pork.

And its charming how you dont mind
when they leave a line of creamy brown sweat
on your chairs when they get up.

there is no crime against it.

Get it Mo. So what if in bed you say,
"moo for me baby"

its all good.

mista_mo
28-Feb-2008, 01:14 PM
So wait, how do you know this? Do you follow around fat ladies and observe how they act? Do you take "biological samples" from them whenever they stop to get cheetos and hot dogs? I've never met a lady so fat that she left a sweat streak in a chair, just from sitting down.

You, my good friend, have many issues that you must take up with your counciller.

Danny
28-Feb-2008, 01:16 PM
well done kortik, your that much closer to coming to terms with your seat frumping addiction, were all here for you man :D

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2008, 03:19 PM
This thread has strayed way into oddball territory here...I'm looking around in a panic, like when you end up hanging out with total strangers and they're a bit weird and you're kinda panicking on the inside but on the outside you're stone-faced...:shifty:...yeah, that's me in this damn thread. :D

Mike70
28-Feb-2008, 03:34 PM
This thread has strayed way into oddball territory here...I'm looking around in a panic, like when you end up hanging out with total strangers and they're a bit weird and you're kinda panicking on the inside but on the outside you're stone-faced...:shifty:...yeah, that's me in this damn thread. :D

it is a myspace thing MZ. kortick likes to put, uh, strange pics (mostly of swamp jackals) up in your comment box.

it's ok man if it goes off into oddball land. sounds as if none of the UK people on here noticed the earthquake anyway.

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm so glad I don't have MySpace right now. :D

Mike70
28-Feb-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm so glad I don't have MySpace right now. :D

take a look at mine and mista mo's and you'll understand. it is all in fun though and i have started to put up a few interesting pics on kortick's.

Chic Freak
29-Feb-2008, 12:30 PM
Still complaining about people just having an off-the-cuff larf? Christ...:rolleyes::p

Hmm, he does have a point though MZ. You do seem to try and squeeze in a little snipe at Labour in most of your posts that I read, even when it's not funny, informative or relevant. I'm not saying you should stop if you don't want to, but it's not like he's making it up.

Anyhoo, here's one for the chubby-chasers among you. No need to thank me, boys :thumbsup:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Nom_Nom_Cake.jpg

PS: "moo for me, baby" is funny sh*t :lol:

Mike70
29-Feb-2008, 12:43 PM
:eek::stunned:

somehow i don't think that one bite of cake is going to be enough for her.

MinionZombie
29-Feb-2008, 01:01 PM
I rarely snipe at Labour in my posts when you compare it to the actual volume of posts. This latest snipe was the first for a while.

It's my party and I'll bitch-out Brown if I want to, ooh-yeah. :p

mista_mo
29-Feb-2008, 01:08 PM
Kortick and chic, you are both on my **** list.

I did not have sexual relations with that chubby women, i never mooed for anyone, and I sure as hell ain't licking whipped cream off of her sweaty stomach folds.

wait, nvm that last one..no one said that..uhh...yea..

so...

capncnut
29-Feb-2008, 04:14 PM
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Nom_Nom_Cake.jpg
That is one of the most disturbing images I have ever seen. It ranks up there with that guy in the orange boiler suit being beheaded by the Taliban. :stunned:

Mike70
29-Feb-2008, 04:40 PM
disturbing? that's for sure.

those two are so fat (how fat are they?) that their cereal bowls come with lifeguards.

ugly too. (how ugly) these two are so ugly they hung a picture of them up in the monkey cage at the zoo to keep from the monkey's from jerkiing off.

i;ll be here all week. try the veal.

Chic Freak
01-Mar-2008, 07:37 PM
That picture's disturbing for so many reasons. I love it.

1. The bloke has three folds of fat on the back of his head. When you're so fat that even your skull has rolls...!

2. The look of sheer delight on his face as she eats the cake.

3. The look of sheer gaumlessness (sp?) on her face as she eats the cake. Although to be fair, it's actually really hard to be photographed eating in a dignified way.

4. I'm actually eating cake right now and this picture has failed to put me off. Not sure whether to be proud or concerned.

mista_mo
01-Mar-2008, 09:32 PM
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake. If the way is hazy,
You gotta do the cooking by the book. You know you cant be lazy.
Never use a messy recipe, the cake will end up crazy.
If you do the cooking by the book...

Then you'll have a cake.
We gotta have it made.
You know that i love cake.
Finally, it's time to make a cake.

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2008, 01:14 PM
The picture disturbs the crap out of me.

She looks so angry at that cake, it's the angriest cake gobbling I've ever seen! :eek:

She's like - "f*ck you, cake! RAAAARGGH!!!" - and he's just loving it.

Mike70
02-Mar-2008, 02:44 PM
little did i know that when i innocently put up a thread about a minor earthquake it was going to turn into a discussion of swamp jackals complete with pics.:lol:

carry on...

come get ya some of this love
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/1138727164_6a3f390a58.jpg

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2008, 04:29 PM
Didn't Norbit get an OSCAR nomination for it's make up f/x? :eek:

It lost though, obviously. Lost out to that La Vie En Rose or whatever it's called about the French singer.

kortick
02-Mar-2008, 06:34 PM
Thats Hot Chocolate Scip!