PDA

View Full Version : fights and riots...

Mike70
27-Feb-2008, 04:12 PM
i managed to break away yesterday aft/eve and head down to cincinnati and hang out with some friends. over some herbal essences (in mikep's words) we started watching fight and riot vids on youtube.

what is it about seeing people beat the **** out of one another or rioting that is so entertaining to boys?

anyway we came across this video of the infamous frat riot at the university of cincinnati.

HTYh18pQSz0

these two russian gang fights border on the disturbing and are both over soccer.

sQSmc1o79hc

this one is one of the craziest things i've ever seen. give it a minute to heat up. it is like two phalanxes in the ancient world smashing into one another. there must be well over 150-200 geezers invovled in this one. note the lower left corner of the vid after the flare guns/smoke bombs start going off. you can see someone who is hit by a flare and is literally on fire.

69202hGRGGM

look at the size of these two dudes in a backyard fistfight.

rQL_GU6yGdA

MikePizzoff
27-Feb-2008, 04:32 PM
Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting. I don't know how someone could still be walking around after that.

Good thread. Just waiting to see how long it takes for it to get moved to the lounge.

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 04:33 PM
cincy? damn i'll be in columbus this weekend. wish me luck and hope i dont get squished by hot supermodels :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Neil
27-Feb-2008, 07:34 PM
And some people have the cheek to suggest we're civilised!

These videos do nothing more than show how many stupid idiots without two brain cells to rub togethor there are in the world...

Mike70
27-Feb-2008, 07:49 PM
And some people have the cheek to suggest we're civilised!

These videos do nothing more than show how many stupid idiots without two brain cells to rub togethor there are in the world...

the russian gang vids are the ones i find so out of control. college kids do get drunk and do get stupid. fist fights are gonna happen between people BUT pre-arranged mayhem (with flare guns and smoke bombs) over a soccer game??

bassman
27-Feb-2008, 08:03 PM
Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting. I don't know how someone could still be walking around after that.

No sh*t, man! That was horrible. What kind of neanderthals fight(like that) for fun?!?!? Morons, I tell ya. Morons.

capncnut
27-Feb-2008, 08:06 PM
Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting.
The dude that adminstered the eye popping punch was ol' Kimbo Slice. He got his come-uppance though when some ex-cop fought him and knocked him dafuggout! :D

Neil
27-Feb-2008, 09:19 PM
No sh*t, man! That was horrible. What kind of neanderthals fight(like that) for fun?!?!? Morons, I tell ya. Morons.

That guy has got a cult following and does loads of street fights... TBH I'm surprised he's not been on UFC!

Mike70
27-Feb-2008, 09:25 PM
That guy has got a cult following and does loads of street fights... TBH I'm surprised he's not been on UFC!

am i the only person who had never heard of this kimbo guy?

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 09:31 PM

he's with another company. i think its elite FC. but he's legit as they come in the hands department. he's been training for years,just needed the right break.

SRP76
27-Feb-2008, 11:39 PM
A whole lot of trash climbing into a Hummer f*cking limo without doing dick. Bunch of leeches. If he had any sense, he'd knock all of them out next.

acealive1
27-Feb-2008, 11:43 PM
A whole lot of trash climbing into a Hummer f*cking limo without doing dick. Bunch of leeches. If he had any sense, he'd knock all of them out next.

he used to climb in and out of limos too.but he was security

MikePizzoff
28-Feb-2008, 12:02 AM

:lol: Actually, as I watched the video I kept thinking "These two meat heads could just take on EVERYONE else in the backyard at once and completely obliterate them all,"

acealive1
28-Feb-2008, 12:10 AM
:lol: Actually, as I watched the video I kept thinking "These two meat heads could just take on EVERYONE else in the backyard at once and completely obliterate them all,"

meatheads? :lol::lol::lol:

one of the new american gladiators (crush) fights for the same promotion kimbo does

slickwilly13
28-Feb-2008, 03:04 AM
Yes, that is indeed Kimbo Slice in the last video. In the past a number of us *fighters* did not have any respect for Kimbo, because we considered him a joke who posts backyard streetfights on youtube. Similar to backyard boxing where a number of punks who think they are hard and can box, even though they have no previous boxing training :rolleyes:, post crap on the net. People who train to be fighters just cannot respect those type of people.

Now back to Kimbo. He is beginning to earn more and more respect from the fighting community now that Kimbo is under the training Bas Rutten. And since then, has shown improvement. Some guys that I have trained with had the opportunity to train with Kimbo and his camp when they came down to Corpus Christi, Texas back in November for the Elite FC. From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance. And he is willing to learn and put the effort into his training.

Btw, Gina Carano is my dream girl and I would tumble on the mat with her anytime. ;)

acealive1
28-Feb-2008, 03:43 AM
Yes, that is indeed Kimbo Slice in the last video. In the past a number of us *fighters* did not have any respect for Kimbo, because we considered him a joke who posts backyard streetfights on youtube. Similar to backyard boxing where a number of punks who think they are hard and can box, even though they have no previous boxing training :rolleyes:, post crap on the net. People who train to be fighters just cannot respect those type of people.

Now back to Kimbo. He is beginning to earn more and more respect from the fighting community now that Kimbo is under the training Bas Rutten. And since then, has shown improvement. Some guys that I have trained with had the opportunity to train with Kimbo and his camp when they came down to Corpus Christi, Texas back in November for the Elite FC. From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance. And he is willing to learn and put the effort into his training.

Btw, Gina Carano is my dream girl and I would tumble on the mat with her anytime. ;)

anyone can fight with gloves on in a cage. not a lo tof people can street fight. prime example of street fighters are tito ortiz and tank abbott. not exactly push overs.
and kimbo's been training with rutten and a number of other people for the last 3 plus years. and uh.......im goin to the arnold fitness expo in columbus this weekend.........the gladiators are supposed to be there........sory to make ya jealous:lol::lol:

MikePizzoff
28-Feb-2008, 05:27 AM

She IS damn sexy.

SRP76
28-Feb-2008, 05:27 AM
I'll never understand the soccer brawls. How can you get worked up enough to fight? Watching a soccer game is so boring, it saps your vitality; the most you can do is groan and fall asleep.

I wonder how they find the energy....

acealive1
28-Feb-2008, 06:07 AM
I'll never understand the soccer brawls. How can you get worked up enough to fight? Watching a soccer game is so boring, it saps your vitality; the most you can do is groan and fall asleep.

brawls?!

they throw lit DYNAMITE in cop cars with cops INSIDE

Mutineer
28-Feb-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't get violence and mob mentality. I tell my 7 year old son constantly, if you ever see a mob or fight brewing, get the **** out of there.

capncnut
28-Feb-2008, 02:25 PM
From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance...
...which ain't far from a black Sid Haig, if you ask me. :D

slickwilly13
28-Feb-2008, 04:02 PM
Yes, anyone can put on a pair of gloves. But does everyone have what it takes to be a competitive boxer or cage fighter? No. They don't call boxing sweet science for nothing. And keep your paws off my woman. *L*

Mike70
28-Feb-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, anyone can put on a pair of gloves. But does everyone have what it takes to be a competitive boxer or cage fighter? No. They don't call boxing sweet science for nothing. And keep your paws off my woman. *L*

i think that the boxing i enjoy the most is the amateur boxing in the olympics (and other such interntational tournament type stuff). it is only 3 rounds long so there is no reason to hold back anything for the later rounds and the fights are usually spirited and entertaining.

Neil
28-Feb-2008, 05:30 PM
brawls?!

they throw lit DYNAMITE in cop cars with cops INSIDE

Well, hopefully the cops had enough time to get out... with their shotguns!

acealive1
28-Feb-2008, 05:53 PM
Well, hopefully the cops had enough time to get out... with their shotguns!

actually he was a lil slow on the draw

Mutineer
28-Feb-2008, 09:21 PM

Maybe that's why they're fighting ?

They want someone to pick up the ball and throw it to someone. :D